main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greatest Video Game Saga of All Time

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by LinkintheForce, Feb 26, 2005.

?

Greatest Video Game Saga of All Time

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. All Star Wars Games

20.0%
  2. Mario

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Zelda

40.0%
  4. Starfox

20.0%
  5. Grand Theft Auto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Lord of the Rings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Splinter Cell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Halo

20.0%
  9. Madden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. War Craft

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinkintheForce

LinkintheForce Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
  2. LinkintheForce

Feb 21, 2005
    Here is a new poll just to see what kind of games people like. Sorry Sean for putting some of your Favorites up there.

3. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    I'm going to have to go with a classic here and vote for Legend of Zelda. Not trying to take away from your Halo or anything, bud [face_whistling]

4. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I've gotta go with Zelda from the choices up there. Although the recent Zeldas have sucked. D= Minnish cap, WTF?!! -- Anyhow, you need an 'Other' choice! Because I'm sure someone might think Final Fantasy is worth a vote or two. >_>

5. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Okay, I voted for Star Wars and here is why...My second choice is Madden but the reason I didn't pick it #1 is because it wasn't a awesome game until PS2 came out. On PS1 and earlier Madden games really sucked, On PS1 Gameday was a much better football game than Madden but that all changed once the PS2 came out. Star Wars has always had awesome games. I remember the Original Trilogy games on Super Nintendo were some of the best games ever! There were some sweet games on PC and PS1 and don't forget the old school games for Atari. But the PS2/X-Box games have just been flat out incredible. My personal favorites are the Jedi Knight games. I just love the settings/story lines/characters...The Jedi Knight games definetely are #1 in my book. Racer Revenge is ALOT of fun to play as well. Honorable mention to the Jedi Starfighter games and the only Star Wars game I can think of that really sucks is Super Bombad racing. Props to Lucas Arts, Keep up the good work! =D=

6. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    No Resident Evil or Gabriel Knight while Starfox is ob the list? :(
    Those would be my choices for best sagas.

7. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Qui-Gon stold my thunder there the best saga is Resident Evil that game was revolutionary and is what made the Playstation company. Ive beat them all but the zero game and im not buying a game cube just so i can play RE4 im not buying into the platforms anymore its the pc for me <-- is it me or does that sound like a song?

8. LinkintheForce

Feb 21, 2005
    OK GET OFF MY BACK! :mad: I FORGET STUFF VERY EASILY. ASK GWEN SHE'LL VOUCH FOR ME!! At the time i didnt consider some games. i didnt consider Final Fantasy because i never played cuz i dont own a PS2 or i never had a PS1. so i never had the oppourtunity. so please forgive me. [face_praying] im talkin to people about a PS2 now so i may soon get to play some games and at that point i will make another poll.

9. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    Dude, calm down. [face_talk_hand] Nobody was getting onto you, they were just pointing out some key games that they felt were left out. It's called an opinion youngin.

10. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Sorry you took it the wrong way Linkintheforce. I was just saying what my 2 fav. were, that's all. I didn't beat Zero either, that's a funny coincidence :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.