main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings from Canada

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Juicebox52, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Juicebox52

Juicebox52 Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2013
    Hello TheForce.net/Jedi council forum members!

I've been browsing these forums for a few weeks now and its been very enjoyable reading about other people who enjoy the saga as much as me. Even without an account, it was awesome just to get to see other peoples opinions on things like my favorite books or the new upcoming movies. After a couple days, I decided to create an account so I could join in the conversations.

A little bit about me:
    I was born in BC Canada in 1990. I work at a golf course on Vancouver island while I attend school. When I was 8, My parents showed me the original Star wars films for the first time. They left a pretty big impact on me and I started buying the novels and reading the EU. I watched The Phantom Menace in theaters in 1999 and saw the rest of the prequel movies as they came out. 15 years later, I still love the movies and enjoy the Clone wars television show. Very excited to join a community interested in the same movies, comics, books and more that i grew up with.

Juice

2. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    Welcome and enjoy.

3. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Hello Juice:)

btw, I love poutine;)

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Juice! :)

You'll see it's even more fun to join the discussion!

Have you found your local FanForce (FF) already? It's a slow board, but usually it's worth to say 'hi' there, so people know you are there. :) In case you live close to anoter FF, just take a look and say 'hi' again. It's fun to meet other SW fans from your area. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

5. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Welcome...
    "I have been expecting you." - Palpatine
    "Hello, there." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jawa juice! :)

6. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    One of the best bar burgers I had came from Canada. 2 of the best beers I ever drank came from Canada. Canada also has #5 Orange. Welcome!

7. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome! I'm glad you decided to create an account and pop in :)

Since you've been looking around, you probably know what you're interested in, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions?

8. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Hello from another fellow Canuck.
    (I just moved here, actually :p)

Hopefully you've checked out the EU and films boards, especially the EU Community and Star Wars Community, they're full of fans who like to chat SW and about day to day life as well.

Good luck, and have fun!

9. Matthaeus Sunrider

Matthaeus Sunrider Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 26, 2013
    I will say hello as well from Canada, where I am Detroit is just across the river.