main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Greetings From The PAJEDI

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by PheroxKuhn, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PheroxKuhn

PheroxKuhn Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2009
    Hello all. I am Dale Freed from the PaJedi located in Philadelphia. We are a lightsaber enthusiast group who practice several forms of European Medieval to Far Eastern styles of sword play, integrated that with the fun of using lightsabers. We are a non-profit organization that puts on shows for different venues from Comic Book Conventions to Museums, from Dusk Shows in the Park to Open Classes for other organizations like PAL (Police Athletic League). We have also made an appearance at the Steel City Convention last year and may plan on coming back this year.

We just had a showing at NBC10's Game X which is a gaming convention here in the area. Not only did we receive great publicity from the morning show, and we made many interesting contacts in the media as well as a few options to do some shows for different sponsors.

Now, the reason I am an this board from all the way on the other side of the state is because we had a person spend a very long weekend with us from your area. Needless to say he is VERY interested in setting up a Sister Group in your area. He spent most of the weekend learning much of what we teach in our classes and he still has more to learn. Should we get a big enough response for people who want to learn, we would be willing to make a trek out there to make a weekend class available on theatrical swordplay, character development, our Jedi Code and obligations to community which we hold so dear.

If you or anyone else you might know, who would be interested in joining in on this venture please leave a message on this board and I will send you contact information to our people in your area. Have a great day and May The Force Be With You.

Dale Freed, Pherox Kuhn, Battle Master and Weapons Master for the Pa Jedi.

www.pajedi.com

2. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000
    Hello there!

I was texting with Na'Tal yesterday. I want to try and get him to come to one of out meetings.

I'm definitely interested.

:D

3. NaTal

NaTal Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2009
    Greetings to all of you, my name is Na'Tal(Jarrod), yes i will be activly pursing a Western PA chapter of PA Jedi.
    Cern i will be contacting you about coming to one of your meetings ASAP, untill then, anybody that is interested can reach me at steelcityjedi@gmail.com to ask any questions you may have.

Na'Tal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.