main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Greetings Macon

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterQuiGonJinn, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterQuiGonJinn

MasterQuiGonJinn Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Hello to everyone in Macon. I am a former Maconite (lived there for a little while) and central student . To all the W.R. Demons out there you'll probably hunt me down for that! I just wanted to stop in your fourm and say hello, and mabe get intouch with some people so when I do come back up there for a visit I might be able to meet with some of you.

2. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    It's great to hear from ANYONE!

I've been trying to get a fan force started in Macon for about a year now to no avail.

Email me and maybe we can get together next time your in town or if I ever head to FL.

kessel_miner@hotmail.com

3. s1138_

s1138_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2000
    hi! welcome to the idleness around here..

id also like to say, im a demon:)

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Come on, Macon! We Atlanta folks would love to have another FanForce chapter in GA! Don't make us be all alone! ;)

Seriously, if y'all need any help getting started, please let me know. I can be reached via PM and via e-mail at minacia@fanforce.net. :)

All you need is three people (from separate households) to get the ball rolling.

5. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    I've got two so far. Myself and Little Jedi. In fact, we went to see Clones last week in Macon.

s1138! You could be our third and "FanForce" forming member. Email me and let's make it happen!

kessel_miner@hotmail.com

6. s1138_

Dec 14, 2000
    i keep meaning too, but something keeps coming up.

7. MasterQuiGonJinn

MasterQuiGonJinn Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Thank you for the offer Allie Fox. I "MIGHT" be up there for a visit some time in July "IF" things work out. Basically the only way to things started is to just announce a meeting when and where. Post it in this fourm and let them come. Thats pretty much what we had to do our first meeting was three people, the second was four people and only one new person kept comming back. soon we expanded now we have about 14 active members. Theyre out there it's just a matter of persistance.

8. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Allie, encourage your friends to register and post in this forum, if they have not registered already. The more activity this forum gets, the more likely it will be that others will notice the activity and drop by to see what it is all about.

As always, if you have any questions, please contact me. :)

And remember, you only need three people to attend three meetings to become an official chapter. There must be more fans than that in the Macon area.

9. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I'm coming to Macon. I would be interested in a fanforce. Is anyone still out there? HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Greetings to Allie Fox and the rest of the fans in Georgia! Do you have an IMAX theatre near you? AOTC is coming to selected IMAX theatres on November 1st, that would be a great event for you to have.

PS Allie, come help us out in San Diego on the trivia thread on the FanForce board and our SDSWS boards. One of our members, jawajames, comes up with the hardest questions! I try hard to post ones I know people will know the answer to. Maybe you should start a trivia thread here, since it is your specialty. ;)

11. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Thanks for the shout Linda!

Actually it looks like things may be picking up here in Central Georgia. Starting October 1st there will be one more to the fold.

We will begin posting meeting info soon.

(I hope!)

12. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    Yes, there is another.

13. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Well, I do hope you finally get the third person you need to get a FanForce chapter off the ground in Macon. :)

As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.

14. s1138_

Dec 14, 2000
    im still around...

i will try to be the 3rd person if you want...though, im not quite sure.

15. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    I'm willing to help the Macon area fanforce become a reality if others will help when I get here.

Anyways if there are other area SW fans south of or around Macon respond.

16. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    s1138

You are welcome to email me anytime for info.

kessel_miner@hotmail.com

I'm adamant about getting something going. I want to see a strong showing in Macon by the time E3 rolls around.

Don't make me spend three weeks in L.A. ;)

17. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ On second thought! Make Allie spend three weeks in LA! (Its closer to me you know. ;) )

18. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    <In my best Hannibal Lector voice>

People will think we're in love.

19. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    It sure sounds that way Allie Fox. Hmm . . . maybe Mara_Jade_Fan should be the one to move to you. Then she could help us start the Macon fan force. Maybe, she could even bring a Padme_Fan and a Leia_Fan too. :)

20. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    She's welcome at my house.

BTW. LittleJedi is getting married this weekend(if he didn't do it this past weekend).

I would like to set up a meeting by the middle of October. What do you think?

21. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    I would be glad to come to any meeting as long as I'm able. I should know my job schedule by the middle of Oct. I'm thinking maybe a Thursday night might be good but I'll have to get back with you.

22. litllejedi

litllejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2001
    Hey all, the freshly married littlejedi here checking in. The ceremony went well however we have to name our first child Hannah in honor of the tropical storm that sat over us during our outdoor event. But we were married come hell AND high water:)

Looks like we could get this thing rolling here in Macon and you can count me in. I'm currently wide open on dates. I probably wont be checking this forum regularly so Allie you might want to email me if we can set a date to be be safe.

23. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Hail! Hail! The gang's all here!!

I'm all full of goose bumps.

Soon young ones. Soon!

24. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    Congrats Little Jedi even though I don't know you.

This is a day that will long be remembered in the Republic.

25. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    Can everyone feel it? I sense a great Fan Force rising in the South.

Soon, soon the world will tremble before our might. (Best laugh in the spirit of Halloween follows.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.