main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings to one and all!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kenneth_Popsicle, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Kenneth_Popsicle

Kenneth_Popsicle Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2012
    Hi guys.

I'm a life long SW fan. I am soooo excited about the new SW film that has been announced! I haven't been this excited, well...since Episode 3!!!

A little about myself:

I have 2 dogs, a 3 legged pug named " Gimp" and a french bull dog with a real colon problem named
    "Shirley". They are the only regular ladies in my life since my wife left me a year ago. It's ok though, they keep me warm at night and are faithful. 2 things I was missing for a long time...

Anyway, I work 60 plus hour weeks as a programmer but I do make time for plays if it's a good one in town, and I do build and fly RC Helicopters on the rare Saturday I'm not working. I fly alot too so I'm not home for weeks at a time. And yes I take my babies with me.

Lets see, I enjoy marathon running and mud run tough man type outings with my buddies. And I think Lance Armstrong was framed and should be praised for what he did in cancer research funding support instead of being ridiculed and vilified for accusations. I mean hasn't he been through enough? He lost his nut and Sheryl Crow.

Anyway may the FORCE be with you all! And let's bring bolo's back! I miss the 80's!

thesevegetables likes this.
  2. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    Hi!
    Fave programming language?

3. Kenneth_Popsicle

Kenneth_Popsicle Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2012
  4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Wow, 60 hours each week... How do you manage to find time to search for a SW forum? I think I would just use the rest of hours per week for sleeping, eating and keeping up social contacts at the one day that is left without work. The more... Welcome to the boards!! It's cool that you took a bit time and signed up! If there's anything you are looking for, just let us know, and we'll give our best to link you to the best place. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)