main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Halloween Celebration - October 18

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by wendynat, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    We?re going to celebrate Halloween with a pre-Halloween TA Get-Together the night of the October meeting. Costumes are encouraged - and some form of clothing is required ;).

Since we don?t live in a mansion, we request that attendees remain limited to TA members, their families, partners, and/or significant others. Thanks!

Ze details ~

Location ? Our place (Email or PM Darth_Ruan or Wendynat for the address)
    Date/Time ? Saturday, Oct 18 at 7:30 PM.
    Eats ? We?ll provide a ?main dish? (either dogs and burgers or pizza). Please comment if you?d like to bring something!
    Drinks ? BYOB. We?ll supply an assortment of soda and juice and some beer/wine.

Post if you intend on coming, and also if you?re planning to bring something. Hope you can make it!!

2. Darth_Clerric

Darth_Clerric Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2005
    This is just an observation if you do know or not, the TA meeting is also on 10/18 at 2pm

3. Solo_Jaina

Solo_Jaina Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2007
    I will be there, prolly with Chris in tow. I will bring somethin', just don't know what yet!

4. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    Bree and I will be there. Let us know what u want us to bring.

We are looking forward to it. Not sure what I will be going as just yet, but I will be in costume.

5. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Rick and I will be there. Probably bring a dessert.

6. wendynat

Jun 8, 2005
    Thanks to everyone who's replied! Can't wait to see you guys :). I'll PM our address out to everyone who's posted at the end of the week.

Sithspawn- You guys can bring anything you like (or just bring yourselves). We're most in need of side dishes, I think.

7. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    As much as this is going to pain me. I can not make this. My GF has an out of town wedding on that day and i have to go and help her with it. I was so looking forward to this. Sorry guys but thanks for looking out. Definatly want a recap.

8. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    Thanks so much for hosting the party. We had a great time and look forward to the next get together!!!

9. Darth_Clerric

Darth_Clerric Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2005
    Yes thank you for hosting the party it was fun.

10. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Thanks Wendy and Noel for hosting a great party. Had a lot of fun. Cant wait to see all of the pics of everyone in Noel's wig. lol

11. wendynat

Jun 8, 2005
    You're all very welcome! Thanks for coming, we had a great time :). Will get pics up tonight or tomorrow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.