main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Halloween Party Ideas

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    OK, we have a location. Now we need to know who all is coming. Also, I like the suggestion of everyone bringing something to eat. So.....

1. Please reply to this post and let us know if you are coming.

2. If you are going to attend, please let us know what kind of munchies you can bring.

3. Post any suggestions you can think of for party activities.

:)Fettish :)

2. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Obviously I am attending. :)

I'll bring a seven layer dip and tortilla chips.

Movies are always a good form of entertainment, but I bet we can come up with something else too...

:) Fettish

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I will be there because I live there LOL :) I can provide sodas and drinks.

Also we having this on Fri or Sat night?

We will have copies of Epic Duals im sure we can play too. ;)

4. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Well, it appears at the moment that I will not be able to attend the party. I'll have to work that weekend, unfortunately, most likely in the evening.

5. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Ummm.....what would be a good thing for me to bring? Candy bars maybe? That sound okies? How about games/movies? I have a PS2 I can bring if peeps are interested in some gaming. :)

How about friday for the day of the party?

6. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I think candy bars are fine. Brad says he's gonna take care of beverages. I'm bringing the seven layer dip and tortillas. I also might make some home made candy, if I get around to it... Games and movies are a cool idea.

:) Fettish

7. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Ive got a PS2 if you wanna just bring games. So is it Fri or Sat night? Kewl! :)

8. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I vote for Friday night, seeing as how that is actually Halloween. I think it's kinda lame to have a Halloween party on Nov. 1st...

I think there should be some movies as well as PS2 games. I don't play video games and would get bored watching you all after a while... :)

-Fettish

9. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    Hrmmm...so Ive got my extended version of Two Towers....what other movies would be good? =P

Ill bring some games to play, and Im sure I can find a few movies. Ive got a pretty good library of em now. Any special requests?

Oh, and I think I said already, but I vote for friday as for the party day. =)

10. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    I can bring the Ale and Whores er I mean some assorted snack food and whatnot. The Matrix Reloaded is out on DVD now and may make another nifty movie choice for the evening.

-Dot

11. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Does anyone mind if I bring my friend Joyce along? Some of you met her when we all went to see the X Men. Anyway, she plans to dress as Xena, so I doubt there will be any objections... HA HA HA!!!

-Fettish

12. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    ah. Being an old school Xena fan, im afraid she can only dress like that if she can do the Xena yell right. ;)

13. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I'm trying to talk her out of dressing like Xena. I told her I didn't think it would be appropriate...

-Fettish

14. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Sure bring her along! I have Matrix reloaded now. After watching it again it's still only OK, but a good action flick. Hey what can I say, the first movie made the benchmark pretty high! I also have "The Haunting" on DVD, new movie but is like an old fasion scary movie (means no gore). Also I have Ghostbusters on DVD! LOL

15. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    Bah! Appropriate is as appropriate does as outfits go. Its just for fun, right? I mean, Im still shopping for my Gollum loincloth. ;)

Ah, Ghostbusters. good classic!

Ill bring up a few movies, not sure if I have any truly terrifying ones or not, but Ill see what I can dig up. Ill also bring my new PS2 game-like-a-movie. Fatal Frame. Your go into a house which is full of ghosts who of course try and kill you. One of the spookiest games I ever played!

16. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I'm not sure how accurate Joyce's Xena costume will be. She said something about it being red... We'll see... Anyway, don't critisize it too much, we don't wanna hurt her feelings... ;)

-Fettish

17. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Went shopping and found stuff for a new and improved witch costume. The old one has seen better days... Anyway, who all is dressing up?

-Fettish

18. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    I have no costume as of yet, but we will see what happens :) Also is 7PM a good starting time for everyone?

19. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    I doubt Ill be dressing up. 7pm would be a great start time for me. Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

20. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Awwww.... Are Joyce and I going to be the only ones in costume? No pressure though... If you don't feel comfortable in costume then it's no big deal. Joyce does not have a Xena costume, it's a pirate costume...

7pm sounds good. I'd like to show up a tad early myself because I'm bringing along some decorations and such. Nothing elaborate...just little fun things.

-Fettish

21. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
  22. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    Well, it might not be too late to buy one of those Gollum loinclothes to wear I guess.....

23. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Well, if I manage to find the appropriate "prop" for my costume, I will have nothing to fear from Gollum.... I'm dressing as a witch....but I didn't say what KIND of witch... ;)

-Fettish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.