main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV haminah, haminah, haminah.....eeeeh......*drool*

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Petra_Blakkwing, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    uh.....so i got an xbox today....and....uh....i just played KOTOR for 3 and a half hours, but it felt like five minutes....is that normal?.....meh, i don't care if it is normal, it FREAKING RULES!!!!! OMG......w00t!!!.....mmmmmmmm.....xbox.......yyyyyyeeeessssss......mmmmmmm.....

....i'm sorry, i'm obviously delirious from exhaustion.....

2. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    Did you get past Taris yet??

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    CONGRATS!!!! Yes playing kotor for three hours and it feeling like 5 minutes is quite normal. Let me ask are you going through as a good Jedi Knight or an evil one the first time around? .....as if I had to ask...

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    dude, actually i'm totally lightside....but i did use the name petra blakkwing......

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I've been playing my character kinda neutral. Like I killed those guys for the Sith Armor and the other guy who had the bounty on him, but I totally saved that Ithorian being tormented by the kids.

6. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Thats not really neutral, thats more of a balance. and we saw what happened the last time balance was brought to the force, of course your adventure is some 4000 years before those events.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.