main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH ~*~ Happy Easter ~*~

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LovelyLotus, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Happy Easter to all on this Good Friday, from my Family to all You and Your Families.. :) Be Safe, and pray for Peace very soon in the Middle East and for our soilders over seas. And don't eat too many Peeps!

Mary Patricia :)

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    ~*May the chocolate egg Be With You*~

3. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    8-} Don't forget to apologize to the chocolate bunny before biting off its head. 8-}

Where did the idea of a rabbit hiding eggs come in to play in the whole Easter thing? Anyone have a clue on this one? :confused:

4. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    I think Angel actually does, I'll ask her to post later on, I just can't remember what she told me last time.

5. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Actually I do know about the bunnies and eggs. Rabbits are the sign of fertility due to their capacity to procreate many babies. Eggs are also a sign of fertility. These two things are linked because the spring time is the time of fertility. Rabbits and eggs were introduced by pagan cultures! Let us all remember the TRUE reason for the season: Jesus Christ dying for us so that we can be saved through His blood!

GOD BLESS AND HAPPY EASTER!!!!!! :)

6. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Hey, Lady_Lucas,

Now, I understand that eggs and rabbits have to do with fertility rites and all, but where does the hiding of the eggs come in? I mean why would a rabbit, which gives birth to live young and is not prey for chickens, give a care about hiding a chickens eggs? I'm talking logistics here. I'm talking about coming up with the wildest possible answer you could give me to explain it. [face_mischief]

7. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, I don't know why they do it, I only know they taste really good :)

8. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Scrambled eggs and roasted rabbit. MMMMMM!!!!! 8-}

9. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Mmm...Cadbury Eggs!!! *Bac Bac Bac Bac...Moo!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.