main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Has anyone been reading the Fate of the Jedi stories?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mithrawnarudo_K, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mithrawnarudo_K

Mithrawnarudo_K Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2009
    I have been reading the Star Wars books, and the EU books. Recently, I read Vortex which was a good reading, and finally see the massive storyline filling in. Additionally, I have read Red Harvest, also a great horror story in the Star Wars universe. I was anticipating reading The Old Republic: Deceived, but have had to postpone reading until I get through a few other non-SW books. For the most part reading the stories have been very exciting, and enjoy listening to the soundtracks while engaged in the pages of my novels.

Please leave me a reply and let me know what books you have read or are reading.

2. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    I read the first book of fate of the Jedi I thought it was pretty good but I loved death troopers and can't to read red harvest. So the new book right now is deceived can't wait to sink my teth into it lol

3. emh0414

emh0414 Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2011
    I've been reading the whole series and just started up Conviction. Great series, Abeloth is an interesting character and Vestara is the bomb!
    Great series, i cannot wait to see how it all ends. Don't want to give anymore away for those who haven't read it...

4. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Does it have pictures? [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.