main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Hello From Louisville!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by sabe-oola, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabe-oola

sabe-oola Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2002
    Hey everyone, my name is Melissa,and I am hoping to meet some fellow Star Wars fans in my area, I am planning to line-up for Ep2 tickets,so I want ot find people that I can camp with! If anyone's interested, PM me :)

2. SamuraiYoda

SamuraiYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    I'll probably bring some friends with my to the theater the "Louisville Fan Force" will be seeing Episode II at. So- send me a PM or post here what theater, and when the camping out will occur.

3. SamuraiYoda

Mar 19, 2002
    Hey...hey hey...I just got this trippy idea-

I think everyone would agree too...

Check this out. We all know that the Louisville and Lexington fanbase is small.

So...why not combine?

We could alert TFN that we don't want two separate fan force bases- we could just merge them. Would this be a hard thing to do?

I mean- its better than having two very small Fan Forces' that is about only an hour away from each other. I'm in London, and I'm with the Nashville Fan Force, because they are so much bigger than Lexington and Louisville. But if we could COMBINE Lexington and Louisville together, we could really start something big.

Since I'm closer to Lexington, it would make sense for me to be in thier club, right? No. Louisville's message board gets much more attention and leads me to believe the Lexington base is very shallow.

So how about we just merge together to form a bigger Fan Force, and call it the Kentucky Fan Force or something. I don't know.

We need to do this though- KY is like the most left out state in the U.S. We need a larger Fan Force, and by combining Lexington and Louisville together, I think this can be accomplished.

Sabe?

4. sabe-oola

sabe-oola Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2002
    Sounds good :)

THe thing is that we would have to alternate our meetings between Louisville and Lexington, because I know that I can't drive all that way too much, but we should go back and forth, but the merging is definitely something that I had in mind.........so lets get this going!

5. SamuraiYoda

Mar 19, 2002
    Alternation...yeah...that would kinda suck...thing is, I'm in London, and I won't be able to make it to Louisville everytime we meet.

I'm sure we can think of something though.

6. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Well....another problem is that there may be folks here in Louisville that won't be able to drive to Lexington either. Ultimately we would have to see how many people in each city was interested, and I hate to say it, but if there were only one or two in Lexington, it wouldn't make much sense for everyone in Louisville to drive there all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.