main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello from your new RSAs!

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by JediRacer, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello Mojave Desert!

I?m JediRacer and I?m your new Regional Support Adminstrator. I was Co-RSA with Mara_Jade_Fan for the Pacific Region of the Fan Force, but she is taking a well deserved break and stepped down as RSA.

I?ve been a Star Wars fan since I was 7 years old when I saw the original release of Star Wars back in 1977. I?ve been an active member of the Los Angeles Fan Force since early 2003. I?m into many aspects of Star Wars fandom including collecting, costuming, and waiting in line.

As your RSA, I can edit your posts, lock topics, add things to the header of your board, add titles, ban unruly users, and post announcements on the FanForce main page. Also feel free to ask me for advice regarding anything related to your FanForce chapter. Just send me a PM and I?ll get back to you as soon as I can!

I check the boards frequently, but I do have a full time job and other commitments, So please be patient.

I hope to serve you well, and May the Force be with you!

JediRacer

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Hello there JediRacer (Matt)! :D We are most assured, you'll do an awesome job to fill in, where Linda, had last left off ;) .

If not, we have a hit-man, all set... :p (not to add any pressure to your job... [face_laugh] )

Anyhow, thanks for the info. And, we'll be sure to contact you as soon as possible with follow-up information on how our FanForce is coming along :) . Thanks, and God bless!

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I wanted to reopen this thread to let you know that the region has two new RSAs. The lovely Miana Kenobi and myself have been assigned the daunting task of filling in JediRacer's shoes. So if you have any questions or are looking for recruitment ideas, etc. don't hesitate to ask us. We would love to help in anyway we can :)

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *points up* What she said. :D

5. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh, that's great news! Sorry it took so long to respond...things have been kinda dead around here.

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    No worries, mate. We're here and hopefully can help breathe some life into the place. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.