main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello

Discussion in 'Archive: South Africa' started by DarthJurist, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Your friendly neighborhood mod here. :)

Anyone still interested in getting some activities going in South Africa? There obviously isn't much activity here, but I don't want to make any assumptions on the off chance that there are legions of local fans just 'lurking'.

So speak up or hold your peace. Unless there's up tick in interest in the next week or so, this form will be moved to the 'Inactive' category. It can be re-opened if three or more people from the area ask to start up a group.

~H~

2. Daniel_L

Daniel_L Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    I would love it!

3. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Well Daniel,
    if this chapter gets moved to the inactive groups you're more than welcome at the "other SA".

The South Australian Fan Force...

SAFF

4. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Lurking is our speciality! :p

Greetings from South Australian Fan Force! [face_peace]

5. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    well.... we're back...

still no-one here....

I claim this territory in the name of the SAFF.....

:D

6. Daniel_L

Daniel_L Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    Us South Africans can not truly say: "Proudly South African"

If a person is in power he will be corrupt: Jacob Zuma, ex-deputy president
    If a man is in power he will rape: Jacob Zuma
    If a person is in power he/she will abuse it: Phumzile Mlambo Ncguka, current deputy president took a R700 000 "trip" to the UAE this could have bought 35000 low cost homes
    If a human has a gun he/she will murder: Donovan Moodley, Kidnapper and Murdere of Leigh Matthews
    If a human can kidnap he/she will: Donovan Moodley
    If a person can loot, rob, lie, steal, and get away he/she will do: Dina Rodrigues
    If someone is famous, there home, loved ones and possesions will be destroyed: A paraolympic swimmer had his shack burnt down because his neigbours thought he was better then them, his wife murdered and all their furniture burned.
    If we see a car it becomes ours: Hijacking rate in South Africa is highest in the world.
    If we can speed through red robots we will: Taxis cause more accidents then the rest of Africas total put toghether.
    Just last week a popular singer "TK" was murdered
    Just 10 mins ago I heard antoher infant kidnapping
    About a year ago 5ive men raped all 257 pupils at an all girls school.
    I could go on and take terabytes of forum space on what happens in south Africa
    We have had 2 positive headlines in the past 39 years (according to my mother and father) which was two days ago: "Amandla Tsotsi!" which was the victory of the winning of best foreign language film, Tsotsi. And the other, "Democracy is here!"
    I may make South Africa Sound like a terrible place, but all the above is sadly 100% true.
    Yet through all of this we still manage to be hosts of the 2010 world cup.
    And with all this said, I still love South Africa, the beatiful land, the perfect weather, and the fact that every middle class home has a swimming pool.
    I parody Marilon Manson: Rape Rape, Murder Murder, Rape Rape, Kidnap Kidnap.
    (bable bable b**** b****, bable bable, party party party)
    We are going the path of the rest of Africa :oops:

Manual sig goes here

7. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Well then. On that .... informative... note, I think we'll call the game and announce that this forum is officially going 'inactive'. The forum can be re-opened if three or more people from the area demonstrate interest in starting a chapter. :)

~H~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.