main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help I need plot advice for a fic I'm writing

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by darth fluffy, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth fluffy

darth fluffy Jedi Master star 2

Dec 27, 2012
    So I'm working on a fanfic, and the basic premise is, in the restored content mod for KOTOR 2, the Exile brings Atton to the Unknown regions. So what I did is just write him in to the last part of TOR: Revan. But the problem is, since Atton killed Scourge, I don't know what Revan and Meetra should d now. My original plan was to have them try going after the Sith Emperor anyway, but I quickly realized how infernally stupid that would be. So what should I do that doesn't make my characters look like idiots?

I would also like help developing an OC villain that isn't just a cliché storm, since I don't want to use a canon character for the main villain. I need some help; I really don't want this fic to die.

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Welcome to the boards darth fluffy! We don't allow threads that are asking for plotting advice, but a beta would be able to help you bounce around ideas.

This thread can help you find a fanfic master who could possibly also be a beta: Creche

Also here is the thread where you can ask for a beta: Beta Thread

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.