main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Help needed for a seven year old's fan letter

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by greencat336, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    My seven year old niece loves Anakin. She wants to write Hayden a letter to tell him how wonderful he is and what a great job he did being Anakin. (This was after a very long discussion about why we can't go and visit him and why it wouldn't be a good idea for her to make Hayden a present and send it to him. She's a very sweet little girl and is a big fan of Anakin.)

I've never written a fan letter in my life and have no idea where to get the address to send her letter to.

Ideally, I'm hoping to send it somewhere that she'd get some sort of response from Hayden, even if its a form letter and a mass produced 'signed' photo.

So any help here would be hot.

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Actors' agencies handle fan mail all the time, so I presume that fan mail to Hayden Christensen can be addressed to him c/o The Gersh Agency, 232 N. Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (found by Google search). :)

3. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Thanks for your help. The letter has been sent. Hopefully, she'll get a reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.