main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Help??? Please???

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Dec 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Alright, as most if not all of you know my parents moved out and left me with the place and all the bills. As you all know I work at Best Buy part time where they give me 11 hours a week. This is not enough and my attempts at finding better jobs have come up fruitless. I went as far as a placement place called Apple 1 and the lady said she couldn't help me because I didn't have enough experience. So if any of you guys know of any places that are hiring please let me know, and if you know the person doing the hiring if you could throw in a good word that'd be even better. According to AppleOne I should be looking for an entry level position being as how I've only had schooling and no actual experience. If I had the money I'd at least get my A+ I know all the hardware and software stuff and my course of study was networking Windows 2000 and I'm a pretty quick learner so if you guys can help me in any way at all I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i don't know what to tell you except try and get in at, like, home depot (that starts at 10$ an hour) or costco (which is about the same) they are not the best jobs in the world, ill be the first to say it, but they pay the bills, and whatever else...

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I'll keep my eye out, dude, but I don't know of any jobs right now.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    some places like Target, Toys R Us, UPS, etc will hire for the Christmas season.

Can't the school you went to place you in a job somewhere?

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i haven't tried that yet...i need to go down there anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.