main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    I know I have been kinda absent for awhile but there have been issues to deal with in the world here. I hope we can get together soon cause we have not seen each other in a while. I have been having to deal with some sickness in my family that has taken alot of my time up and I haven't been able to check things on the net much. I do however check my email just about everyday so if you need anything important please sned a mail to me. I hope that things are going good for everyone. Let's try to get together soon.

Anyone have any guesses for the title of Ep. 3?

Anyone have any plans to go to cons in the near future?

Is everyone going to C3?

Those are just some questions I have been wanting to ask.

Anyways, I will try to check in a little more frequently but if anyone needs anything or if you guys are gonna get together before I check in please send a mail to nomrahyalc@aol.com.

I think a trip back to Fuddruckers would be cool. :D

that is it for now and may the force be with you guys.

Clay

2. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Hey Clay, been a while.

I'm going to C3, that I know.

3. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    well, i made a post some time ago, but it looks like the board ate it.

anyway, it has been awhile...it'd be cool to have a meeting sometime..anyplace is good with me.

as for C3, i'm still on the fence because of school and all that, but i really, really want to go...

collecting has been a lot better this year, even if i can't find tanus or j'quille (i did find a tanus at the flea market at the beach for 15 bucks...no thanks, scapler scum).

i want the episode 3 title to be either "revenge of the sith" or "fall of the jedi" but we all know those are too obvious!

4. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Well I think "Annie kicks Jedi Fanny" or "Jedis? We Don't Need No Stinking Jedis" would do fine as well.

Would any of you like to start playing some Star Wars RPG? Maybe once a month or once every two? If we have some interest I will see about masybe getting us a spot at Tangled Web in Spartanburg. If not no big deal...just gauging interest since it seems I only get to play at conventions :p

I did find some new figures...got a Durge and a clone army 3 pack as well as some of the repacks in the saga line.

That's it for now...

Also I'm am still interested in going to Fuddruckers for a meet if everyone else wants to go.

5. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    yeah, the rpg was pretty cool, minus some of those guys that were taking it way too seriously...haha. I definately wouldn't mind playing some more.

Nice title suggestions! I just hope we get to see a good bit of the Jedi purge (i'm pretty sure we'll see the big names go down). I know next to absolutely nothing about Episode III, with the exception of some of the Original Trilogy characters that will be appearing, and everything else Insider has revealed. I'm definately pumped...

I was watching this thing on Tech TV about the fans that lined up in LA for Episode I, and I was thinking how cool that could be...

Everyone catch the Clone Wars micro-series? It was pretty awesome and there's going to be new episodes leading up to Episode III.

Only 3 more months until the Trilogy is on DVD! Anyone heard about some of the changes? Some definate interesting ones, but i won't spoil them here if no one else has heard about them!

6. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    I have been trying to stay spoiler free for this one so I have ZERO knowledge on Ep. 3 or the OT on dvd.

If we play the RPG it will only be people with sense...unlike some of the ones I have had contact with. :p We need at least 4 with a max of 7 to do this so if you know anyone that would be interested that would be cool.

Still need to meet soon.

Also we will be lining up for ep 3...maybe the new place in spartanburg will have it.

7. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    yeah, i'd say i'm 99.9% spoiler free for episode 3, but i know of 3 OT changes. Kinda wish I didn't know them, but I will say that i'm glad i know about least one of them.

i'll be there to line up for Episode 3 for sure.

anyone found the Endor wave of figures yet?

8. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Well I have the ewok with the glider...does that count?

9. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    wow, another post today? we're on fire!

i'll count the ewok glider, even if it has proven itself to be a pegwarmer here in its early existence!

i just want the last 5 saga figs i need. i'm worried, with the OTC coming, that we won't see these last few waves of saga much.

here's hoping i'm wrong!

10. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    I'm in Dallas for a week and the board gets active? Pha!

Haven't seen anything past Ewok Glider. Sucks.

I'm 100% spoiled for Episode III. No suprise there.

Fuddrukers is cool by me. Say Sunday the 20th?

I would be interested in RPG, and yeah some people take it way to seriously. '*sob* Because you guys have been acting like *******s the entire time! *sob*'

Maybe we should try to help the Columbia people organized? Maybe a joint cookout thingy at Lake Murray? Just brainstorming.

11. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    100% spoiled? you truly are of the dark side!

nothing new out in dallas either? that's weird. for some reason texas always seems to get things (at least it seems like that on the RS boards). i keep finding the yavin wave with no tanus spijek, it's strange. i only saw one each of the star destroyer wave, one time, and then the yavin and HOF (pegwarmer) wave started showing up everywhere. not to mention that crappy repack assortment of Yoda and the Padawans with the female Jedi.

sunday the 20th is good with me, because i'll be on vacation the next weekend.

12. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Yeah it was slightly disapointing, but a lovely city!

13. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Is that Father's day? If it is then no good for me. :(

If it is not then how about 1:30?

14. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Yeah 1:30 is fine with me. I'm not sure if it's F-Day or not, but if it is how a about the 27th?

15. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Uhhh, so is it a plan?

16. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Sunday is father's day so it is out for me. However, 1:30 at Fuddruckers on the 27th is great so that be the day.

Again: Sunday June 27th at 1:30 at Fuddruckers :)

Hope everyone can make it then!

17. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Sounds good.

18. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    hey guys, i managed to acquire an extra J'Quille. If anyone wants it, the first to respond gets him for $5. I'll bring him to the next meeting i'll be able to attend.

19. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    ME ME ME!!! :D

20. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    I'll be there, Clay what's your cell again?

Mine is: 494-4208

EDIT:I Can't go today. Sorry

21. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Well, how'd it go?

22. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Well, William and I had a great time.

23. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Sorry about that guys.

How about the 11?

24. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    the 11th is good with me, any place is fine.

25. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Heading up to NYC till Tuesday, Happy 4th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.