main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Heya guys

Discussion in 'Archive: Moncton, NB' started by Kravin, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kravin

Kravin Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Heya

I just found out that you folks exist here in Moncton. What kind of group is there? I was so surprised that not one person was dressed up for the Ep 3 midnight showing.

Im in the process of starting a jedi costume now based on Saesee Tiin.

talk to you guys soon
    Scott

PS
    Im a 35 yr old male, married with a 6 yr old son and unfortunatley disabled at the moment. I keep having surgery after surgery (I even have stitches in my cornea!)and I have WAY too much time on my hands.

I have played many role playing games and the such in my time.

2. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Hey there!!! Welcome!!!

We're a small group of fans.

I do remember seeing a few people dressed up at the ROTS opening night at Trinity. There was a guy in full Jedi costume and another that looked somewhat similar to Darth Sidious. Then there were those two guys dressed as Casper. I don't know what that was all about. :p Oh and the guy taking the tickets inside the theatre was dressed as Darth Vader. I thought that was pretty cool. :D

There were lots of lightsabers in the crowd. ;)

3. Kravin

Kravin Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Ahh, I was at Crystal I guess thats why but I did see it again at famous last week. Wow that theater is cool now.

4. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, that's interesting because I was wondering if anyone went to Crystal Palace for opening night...I didn't go there because I prefer Trinity and then they moved opening night into stadium seating.

5. DARTH_MARK-22

DARTH_MARK-22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2003
    I went to Trinity myself, with the stadium seating et al. It was a lot of fun, and there were a bunch of ppl. in costumes. I brought my lightsaber, but that was it. Didn't even challenge any Jedi or Sith to any duels (as they were all aged 5-10.)

6. JacensGirl

JacensGirl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    Hey y'all

I lurk again...

I saw Ep III at Trinity too, it was pretty cool. I'm kinda growing out of SW though.. and I'm still into the books more than the movies.

7. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Yeah, it's hard to stay into it with all the movies done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.