main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Hi, I'm a new member

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LeiaTygre, Apr 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaTygre

LeiaTygre Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm am such a big Star Wars freak, I can't believe I haven't signed up on this stuff before.

I can't WAIT for Episode II! After I saw Ep. I I went home and drew, like, I dunno, 8? Yeah, 8 sounds good, costume designs for the prequels. I'm planning on wearing one of my Queen Amidala/ Senator Padme costumes that I personally designed for the opening of Ep. II (provided I finish the costume in time).

I was drawing Padme costumes before I knew that her name was Padme- back when the Special Editions came out in 1997.

Okay. So this is probably a really dumb, dumb post. I've never used a message board, except for tutoring, which is totally different from recreational purposes.

2. LiberalDrew

LiberalDrew Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    I as well, am new here.

3. LiberalDrew

LiberalDrew Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    I would like to tell you all about myself, but I am afraid that I will offend everyone, by loving Star Wars too much. I have been told not to be personal, so I won't. This is the first chat board I have ever been a part of, so please be patient with me.

First and foremost you all need to know, that my first love in life is Princess Leia, but since Padme/Amidala has come along I think I found my new love.

I was very jealous of Jabba the Hutt, with an almost naked Leia chained to him, but I am more jealous of Anakin being able to hook up with Amidala. So I went and got myself a real girl friend who I am going to marry, this coming august.

Anyway I do love star wars, I am a little bit silly sometimes, and I really like to be humorous, and if I have offended anyone I truly apologize. I also need to point out (that in my opinion) my girl friend is better looking than both Leia and Amadala.

I am really excited about Episode II, and I am even more excited about getting dressed up for opening day. Anyway this web site is going to be really fun.

4. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    LeiaTyger and LiberalDrew,
    Welcome to the boards! I don't suppose either of you could donate a pint or two on Saturday... ;)

We're happy to have some new blood in the group.

5. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Yeah, The blood bank is short on Midiclorians.

By the way, my name is Lee, I think you know me. ;)

6. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    If they're low on midichlorians, does that mean you're coming to boost the count? ;)

7. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
  8. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    LeiaTygre and LiberalDrew

Welcome to the boards. I am also pretty new, I just joined last week, but it is great to have you!

9. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    Just you, or you and Ben? Please PM me with first and last name and phone number, please!

10. LeiaTygre

Apr 9, 2002
    What's the whole donating thing about? Or direct me to the post so I can find out. Name and phone number for who? I'm just a little comfused.

11. LeiaTygre

Apr 9, 2002
    OH!!!!!!! New blood! I think I get it... Really guys and gals, I promise I'm not a total ditz- I'm just new to the group and the whole on-line think...

12. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    What? Do I feel a plot coming on?
    A normal guy begins to discover Jedi Powers after recieving a transfusion with midichlorian-inhabited blood.... Never mind.

Anyway, Welcome.

13. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I'd donate, but I've been forbidden by my doctor. :(

Dantana

14. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    LeiaTyger-
    We are actually organizing a blood drive. Here's the thread for the details.

Blood Drive information

15. LaurenFett

LaurenFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    This is cool! Maybe I'll meet some of you guys when I come out in June! It's good to know I'm not the only one out there who's obsessed...even if I still am the only one in Delaware...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.