main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Homages in TCW; the good, the ugly, ideas

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    TCW loves its homages. Its had some okay ones and some super lame ones. What sort of homages were best and worst and what ones would you like to see?

My favorite was the Zillobeast's rampage on Coruscant which was fun to see. I am a sucker for really obscure 90s cartoons so anything from those would be awesome. I would also like a clone with armor homaging Al's armor in Full Metal Alchemist.

2. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    TCW is an homage to star wars. lol

TCW = Spaceballs

3. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Coric likes this.
  4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    All the homages in S2 were amazing and fun like the Zombies on Geonosis and the Zillo Beast episodes and the Worms on a the ship. There were some fun ones like that in S4. The Death of Riff Tamson comes to mind as a great homage to a great movie.

The homages to other movies are almost always fun, except for Nomad Droids cause that was just painful.

Now if we talk about homages to the Star Wars saga then it becomes a whole different story. In this thread we are not gonna talk about the painful panderrings and slaps in our face that are all the Vader or Clone/Order 66 or Sith homages, right!? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.