main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 3.0 ~ Now with 200% more visiting Irishmen!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Thok, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Meh. We've been blowing up those thrones for at least a year now. They are like a bad wart, and just keep popping up.

RogueJaina: Technically, it is a parasite, but if you were to say that too loudly, you'd be excommunicated.

2. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    I just got done cleaning half the house. You should've told me before I put the cleaning paraphanalia away.

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh, I just yesterday cleared out my room, however, it was not as bad as I thought it would've been. I mean, when I finally finished clearing everything out, I had but a small stack of old papers to work though. Nothing more, nothing less :) .

This being abnormal for me. Normally I have 1,000 of things to go through, and it typically takes two days to do it. I just hope that it stays clean for at most a week 8-} .

4. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    The only time I clean is when I'm in a bad mood. But Mom made me clean when I was in a good mood, which put me in a bad mood, so I felt like cleaning more. Dang parents... It's crazy, isn't it?

5. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    RJ: Thanks. Now there's a citizen who knows where their true loyalty lies.

Yvette: Hmm. We ought to. Why not?

7-7-7: Why would someone get excommunicated for being a loyal Imperial? :confused:

6. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    All this talk about cleaning is making me sick... [face_plain]

If we had a bartender, I'd ask for some juice. Where are all the workers? And yes, I think we should have a wake for the throne. If a dancing ewok statue can have one, a throne can too. Anyways, the dancing ewoks want to celebrate something again. Why not the life of the throne? :)

7. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    If we have a wake every time we blow up a throne, we'll be having a TON of wakes. :p

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Why don't we just not blow up any thrones? It will make things a lot easier.

9. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    Or, we could just have a lot of parties! :D

10. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Plants C4 next to throne

"mwmwhahahahah"

detonates

boom.

11. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    RJ, since I hadn't had any contractions with my previous pregnancy, and it's too soon for that with this one, I can't say I know how you feel. I do know, though, how it can be to not get sleep because of discomfort/pain. I'm praying for you that they become regular enough for you to get the kid born. :D

12. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
  13. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    Gesundheit.

14. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    -Lord-Vader-: the throne already is dead. Must you continue to destroy and desicrate the deceased?
    :(

I still haven't gotten my orange juice. Where are the bartenders?! [face_plain]

15. NaboosPrincess

May 14, 2001
    I think they ran out on us. :(

16. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    We can always hire new ones...

We'll use Jawas for the time being.

17. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    If only an animal right's activist were to visit this bar...

hmm, I wonder what Ewok burger tastes like. I'll have one of those as soon as the grill is working again.

18. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Well Fellow Bar Patrons, i have some good news, and some bad news.

The bad news is, this bar in its current location is being reposessed, and we will have to shut it down.

The good news it, by the time it is closed down, our new bar and grille will be up and running! Make these posts some of the best as we come to an end. If you would like the honor of blowing the bar into its final pieces, please, PM me, ill see what i can arrange. ;)

19. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    We can use Ceci's nuke to blow it up.

20. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    *begins packing up throne, arches, portrait busts, Wall8, and other imperial heraldry*

21. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    *Tears down a couple of the Imperial tapestries and tosses them into the sacrificial fire while no one is looking. Nods to -Lord-Vader-*

Aye, The Nukes would be a good way to bring this incarnation of the bar to an end.

22. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    I will now sing a song for you all

::sings::
    ::isdonesinging::

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    My tapestries!! Do you know how old those were!? [face_shocked]

24. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Since I don't have any permanent paraphanilia set up here, I don't really have anything to take down. ;)

25. NaboosPrincess

May 14, 2001
    Jello, you're an emperor; you're rich, you can always replace them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.