main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.0 - "Keeping blind people away from Priuses one step at a time"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Well in that case :p

DarthXan318 and greyjedi125 like this.
  2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    By the way, about life being to short to "drink bad coffee", I disagree. All coffee is bad :p. Life's too short to drink coffee like some silly little apple product brainwashed coffee shop hipster. :p

By the way, Sarge, I just got an idea you may want to try out. Vodka and Dew.

Sent from my Comlink

3. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    [​IMG]

Well that exists :p Haven't tried that myself but I'm told its pretty much Mountain Dew and I did have a mixed drink that did taste like Dew but the only time I actually mixed Dew and vodka it was when I only had some cheap vodka at home and.....well......cheap vodka is terrible vodka [face_sick]

s65horsey likes this.
  4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    (I can count on one hand the times I have imbibed the fluids of senility, but still, this asked for it in my mind ;) )[Russian accent] Vodka, is vodka. You just weren't drinking it right. [/Russian accent] :p

Gobble Gobble Ya'll

5. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    SARGE!!!! you are THE AWESOME! nuff said. ( goes watch more BSG blood and chrome!! )

6. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Hehe :p Unfortunately I have yet to watch the BSG series but I took a look at this Blood and Chrome and it seems pretty sweet even though it takes place years before the TV series. Might get me into finally watching the series but we'll see.

From what I've briefly read, Blood and Chrome is going to be a ten-episode series meaning that tomorrow we'll only have just reached the halfway point when episode five is released. I think they plan on showing it as a televised movie in early 2013 but, eh, we're watching it now so whatever [face_laugh]

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Speaking of Vodka, I've actually got a bit of Russian in me. Its ironic, cause I'm 24 and I've never had more than a sip of alcohol in my life.

Sent from my Comlink

8. chunkeymodest

chunkeymodest Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2010
    I'm a teenager and I could probably drink you under the table

DarthXan318 likes this.
  9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    THIS IS WHAT WE DO!!!!!! (LOL):cool:^:)^

10. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I've never understood the phrase "drink you under the table." I mean, usually when I'm under the table I'm still drinking.

Eh, whatever.

SINGING!

11. chunkeymodest

Jun 17, 2010
    i think it refers to tht most people under the table are passed out drunk. not sure. ill ask my walking encyclopedia friend tuesday if you want.

12. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Drink is a mistranslation. The actual word used has four letters and refers to--(gets dragged away by the mods)

13. chunkeymodest

Jun 17, 2010
    really? wow. just wow:p

14. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well its the day after Thanksgiving. Know what that means? Yep...Black Friday! And I work in retail!

Fortunately I'm in the stock room. Meaning that I'm away from the floor and the customers. Meaning that, during the slow hours, I can just sit back and reeeeeela-

*transmission cut*

15. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    [face_laugh]

[:D] Sarge221

also BLOOD AND CHROME!! I saw the trailer a while back and it looked awesome - and now the episodes are out! Must see. :D :D :D

greyjedi125 likes this.
  16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well considering grey and Ktala's reaction...yeah must see. I haven't watched BSG but Blood and Chrome seems pretty cool so far.

17. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." :(

18. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Saint - download ProxTube, that'll fix it.

Although you might want to not watch it yet because EVIL CLIFFHANGER OMG. [face_nail_biting]

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Did they upload episode 5 yet? I believe they were supposed to release that one today.

20. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Not that I've seen, no ...

21. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Hm, maybe later today then. I know sometimes the newly-released videos tend to not be searchable until later but if you check on the MachinimaPrime channel it'll be right up front.

22. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    And...another Thanksgiving over. I hope everyone had a great one! We had fourteen people (both sides of the family) over to the house yesterday for dinner and it all went by in a blur! :p

Hmm...Blood and Chrome. I haven't had the time to sit down and watch it yet, but it's on my list! At this point, maybe I'll just wait for them to release it as a movie on the syfy channel in January.

Hitchhiking-Ghost and spycoder9 like this.
  23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Nooo!! Don't wait! It's GOOD!!! :p

24. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I think Blood and Chrome is a bad combination. You should be keeping your computer away from liquids.

25. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Indeed :p

Well, here be not only episode 5 but 6 as well :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.