main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.0 - "Keeping blind people away from Priuses one step at a time"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Well we have the rest of South/Central America...Guam...the Virgin Isles...need I go on? :p

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Why stop with insulting the Western hemisphere? We are America, let's insult the world! [face_devil]

On second thought, we are America, and as Americans we are far too lazy to do all that. :p

[​IMG]

3. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Except you forget...we already insult the rest of the world on a regular basis :p

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Yes, we live and allow freedom of speech to radical proportions on TV :p

5. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
  6. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    DRL is kicking my butt right now. Brother is on a trip so I've got the kiddos more and my car wouldn't start today (thankfully since my brother is gone I can drive one of their cars around, but they still need to figure out what is wrong with my car.)

I kind of want to sit down and cry right now.

7. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    [:D]Sey

Hopefully you can grab some naps or something whenever you get a chance? Stressful things tend to seem a bit less so when you've had a bit of sleep.

8. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Actually because the doctor thinks I have seasonal affective disorder apparently being awake and in the sunlight is the best thing for me right now especially when I'm feeling down. So I'm picking up the 4 year old from pre-k early and we're going to the zoo since it is supposed to be sunny and in the 70's.

9. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    [face_coffee]@};-[face_coffee]@};-[face_coffee]

My wife tells me the above often helps on days like the one you sound like you're having...?

(Well, the coffee, anyway. She reckons I always buy her the wrong flowers. I mean, gosh. I thought a floral selection arranged in a circle was rather nice, and somebody just left them lying out there on that grave for--I should go.)

s65horsey likes this.
  10. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Dawz *huggles the Sey* Funnily (or not so funnily really) my mom's car broke down JUST as she was turning into the entrance of her job, thus keeping her car halfway onto the highway. Thus people stopping behind her and beeping the crap out of her. Fortunately, two cop cars were nearby and managed to get on the scene. My sister and her fiance were soon on the scene as well and, after pushing her car out of the way, the fiance replaced her battery and alternator; a task that saved her about six hundred dollars.

I hope you have fun at the zoo with the little one. You said that last time was fun so hopefully this'll be a good repeat [:D]

On another repair-job note, I am legitimately proud of myself. My 40" LCD TV would take 20 minutes to power up so, after locking down the problem being the capacitors, I ordered a $15 repair kit and I just finished taking my TV apart, taking out the old capacitors, soldering on the new ones, and putting it back together again! And now my TV starts up just as good as it used to!

The only catch to this was that I burnt my one finger pretty good on the soldering iron :oops:

s65horsey likes this.
  11. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Canada as America's hat?

You're all banned.

12. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Yes, but you are still Canadian.

:D

13. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    In regards to sleep being a cure for depression/stress: Maybe that's why I've been sleeping a lot lately. Doesn't seem to help though... :/

Sent from my Comlink

14. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    I've come to find that it doesn't matter how much sleep I get, but at what time I wake up that dictates how tired I am throughout the day. I swear. I can get eight hours of sleep, wake up at six and be dead tired. Five hours of sleep and wake up at noon? Bring it on, world. Call me crazy. Maybe it's a mental thing. But totally, provably factual.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  15. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Mass Effect 4 is live, folks. Enjoy yourselves.

16. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Excitedly: **** yeah.

17. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    In case anyone was wondering - the Blue thread is for a ME universe after Shepard opted to Control the Reapers; the Red thread is for a ME universe after Shepard opted to Destroy the Reapers.

There will be no green thread addressing Synthesis, for that way lies sorrow.

18. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    *Reads in excitement.*

It was tough, but I somehow managed to pull myself away from the latest excruciating episode of Lensflare Galactica: Blood and Chrome :p

19. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    With the world's greatest supply of maple syrup, yes :D

20. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Oho, a Blue Thread and Red Thread? Makes me wonder what the Saint be planning if he's running two threads....

[​IMG]

Hmmmmm....now what to choose. On the one hand, Paragon for Life! On the other hand....Reapers....

21. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Remember--

[​IMG]

--all I'm offering is the fun. Nothing more.

22. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
  23. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Mass Effect game(s) :D

24. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I've got an OOC thread up for my game now, for anyone who is interested in joining. ;)

25. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    Sarge, I guess I'll have to be the one to put up the Halo reference here :p

[​IMG]

Saintheart and Sarge221 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.