main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.0 - "Keeping blind people away from Priuses one step at a time"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    Very sorry to see Draco and Forever War go, as well. I signed up for that immediately when they switched the boards over. Congratulations to you sir on your military service.

Also I have a lot of free time now too, losing two games. Being unemployed also helps :p

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Draco and Saintheart in one day is bad, really. Six games (with eight or so remaining active) isnĀ“t especially encouraging either. Nothing I feel I can do to ease the situation, but this is certainly a dark day for the RPF.

3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    I got a surprise in my email today. Since I went to a concert at the venue its being held at in my area with similar genres of music (Eluveitie/Wintersun/Varg), I was given advance notice of the show date, and the opportunity to buy tickets before anyone else. I'm going to Paganfest! \m/

[​IMG]

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Wow. I wonder why Saint hasn't updated yet in his games I am in, but decide to read the backlog from before Christmas I missed in here and I find this. Same day I read the post by Sir_Draco in his game. . . wow.

EDIT: Also for a moment of respite from my shock. Congrats to both of you and best wishes in your future endevours. Now Ktala, lego of the coffee pot and scooch over, I need a super-duper grande pure shots to swallow this all down with.

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

LOL!!

Always willing to share the coffee pot. Have a cup.

*Toast*

Happily listens to the joyful noise of perkcolation....

6. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Welp, my computer goes down for a couple of days and everything goes to Hell! Coincidence? >.>

Not gonna lie though, not being able to log into the jcrpfchat suuuucks! Fortunately the replacement part should be in tomorrow and I'll have my comp again!

7. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    That's good, it's been weird not having anyone to bitch to discuss things with in real time. :p

8. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    I just realized, I am suddenly in zero games. Am I cursed or something?

9. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Well, at least you've got a game to GM. This has put us in even more of a drought, though, especially on the Non-Star Wars end of things. [face_sigh]

10. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Maybe it is time I bring back the Mauve Mynock, from the temp boards. With some rules-tweaking, though.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  11. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    What's that? It sounds mauvelous.

12. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Wellll...I was already planning on eventually expanding Forgotten Ones to have a part off of Tython at some point. I could speed that up if people want me to.

(as in, have characters off of Tython, separate from that group)

13. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I just tune you out when I'm play Halo 4 anyway >.>

On a hilarious unrelated note, got an attendance prize at my one job...during a party that I did not attend.

Rampani and Saintheart like this.
  14. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Interdimensional bar. An in-character social thread. Basically it's a place where characters a person has as concepts can be played and fleshed out, characters from existing RPs can have downtime that doesn't affect their plot progression, and characters from old RPs can be played once more, even though their home RP might be dead.

15. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I remember it! I actually thought that was still going on if not here then the RPR because I thought it was a great idea. Was actually thinking about looking for it to do some down-time RPing when I got my comp working again.

16. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
  17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That does sound fun. If you get around to creating it, I may have to give it a try.

And in terms of Ramza's game, now I need to decide what character to use! Decisions, decisions...

Hitchhiking-Ghost and Ramza like this.
  18. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Yeah, Ramza has given me a lot of ideas...you know what, kriff it. There is only one!!

[​IMG]

:D

(oh come on, anyone who knows me knew that was coming :p )

Ramza likes this.
  19. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
  20. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Everyone needs a little Teal'c now and then.

Skywalker_T-65 likes this.
  21. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Indeed... wait what? So you're not gone yet?

22. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    No, check the announcement again - I'm sticking around to run and finish out ToF, which could take a while, so I won't be completely disappearing until that's done. :)

23. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Ah, wow, I guess I can't read all too well... I guess that's a good thing that you're sticking around longer though!

24. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    NOT. SURE. IF. BEST. VIDEO. ON. YOUTUBE:

Rampani likes this.
  25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    This song + stereo receiver volume, bass and treble turned up + the awesome, massive speakers my dad made in the mid-late 70s = Freaking awesome. I love it when I can actually feel the bass thumping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.