main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many seasons left?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by ThatWanFromStewjon, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ok... the individuality. That is debatable. I see them as fleshy battle droids - some more Kalani than 00M 9.

But yes, I would love Tup to slap Petro, he deserves it.

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Well there's your problem IMO. =b

Captain Rex: "I used to think being a good soldier meant doing what your told. But we're not droids, we're not programmed. You have to make your own decisions."

3. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Again. Like I said they are just fleshy droids some like Kalani "think" more than others like OM5s :D

4. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Kalani didn't think more than others IMO. He can't out think Tandin. He pretty much did nothing and got pushed down.

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    As Tarkin says "This bickering is pointless".

If it wasn't for Fives then Rex would be the same as Kalani - couldn't think out Krell. Just sayin...

You have your preferences and I have mine. If there are more arcs like Young Jedi or The Season Four finale with hints of clones here and there in the form of Rookies-like episodes - then it would be much better.
    Less arcs like Umbara or Onderon that really try to focus to much but in the end focus on nothing at all and just waste time with pointless chatter.

6. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    Now I know that Ahsoka's fate has been decided I am worried that TCW team will not make any more TCW episodes after that arc or episode has been made. They could be planning to make some episodes that are set before some of the episodes that are quite possibly set close in the timelime to ROTS - that is what I want to happen.

7. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ahsoka's fate will be the last story for the clone wars show, I bet. Ahsoka will bow out very close to ROTS, I bet. Everything will tie together in the end.

8. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    So before Kenobi shot Grievous, Ahsoka stabbed him for behind and actually killed Grievous but was shot by Cody in some epic duel?

9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Not even close. Commander Wolffe is gonna shoot Ahsoka. =b

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Why do you guys think the Wolf Pack will kill Ahsoka, Ahsoka doesn't command them, she usually commands the 501st alongside Anakin, so it would the 501st to kill her or Anakin to kill her

11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Actually Ahsoka rarely led the 501st since season 1. Since then she has more often worked with Wolfpack. The Malevolence Arc, The end of Season 2, she commanded them in Padawan Lost, and then "Escape from Kadavo". Wolfpack is an entire group of original clones attached to her buddy Plo Koon and not with him in ROTS available to use in a story like this. Where else are they? There is also something kinda poetic about Wolffe doing it since Dave Filoni once said he was like his version of Brian (Family Guy) in TCW. Brian happens to be Seth McFarlene's in universe avatar in Family Guy so that makes Wolffe, Filoni in TCW. Who better to kill her off? =b

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.