main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How SW-equipped is your car?

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities' started by Illd_Saber, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illd_Saber

Illd_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    There's no real point to this ...

While driving in to work today, I realized that I have Boba Fett and Han Solo hanging from my rearview mirror and there is the Anakin/Darth color change toy lightsaber on the floor of the passenger side. My cup holder has a couple clone troopers in it and the floor of the back seat is littered with extra Burger King Star Wars toys that my kids play with.

I was just wondering, what Star Wars stuff do you tote around day in and day out?

Brad

2. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    I have some SW post cards in the cubby between the seats.

I have more stuff at work on my desk. I have a SW desk calendar, 3 SW Hot Wheels cars and 4 SW matroyshkas(1 OT, 1ANH, 1 EP1 and 1 Clone Wars)

3. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I have a 3 year old QCJO sticker on my windshield, a yoda decal on my driver's side back door. And usually you can find a Qui Gon Jinn lightsaber in my car somewhere, heh.

4. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    It's always important to keep a saber of some kind handy in your car at all times. You never know when you'll need to whip it out and break into a duel.

5. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    [image=http://photobucket.com/albums/y166/MiraxCelebration3/R4-025-11Mirax2.jpg]
    [image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/RSPulsarSkate/Pulsar%20Skate%20Upgrades/DSC01316.jpg]

The 'guns' get temporary attached with super strong magnets for parades and shows.

6. dinochick

dinochick Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2002
    Wow

Well my car has a ANH air freshener hanging from the mirror, and a Yoda and Vader ones in the glove box as backups. I have a Yoda quote bumper sticker also. I use to have one that said "My other transportation is the Millennium Falcon" but it was crappy made and fell off after a good long rain storm :_| :(

My office also has alot of SW stuff in it: I have a classic storm trooper and R2D2 on my bookshelf, a leia-in-the-box a friend gave me hanging on the wall in a protective case, the PEZ depensers, and a poster. In my prep lab I have a big poster of Yoda. When I have school groups there is always one kid that goes "Hey cool! Its Yoda!" or something similar to that, and it always makes me smile. They always ask me why I have that poster in there, it is more popular than the dinosaurs some times :)

7. Illd_Saber

Illd_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    I have a new Panasonic head unit in my truck and it has a customizable blue LCD screen. When it first powers up, the SW logo pulls back just like in the movie. While music is playing (CD, AM/FM, sat radio, ipod ... oh yeah!) I have the opening scene from A New Hope looping. When I shut the radio off, Yoda offers a parting message "May Force Be With You."

8. dewbackwing1138

dewbackwing1138 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2006
    I have led lights that run on batteries 2 look like control panel lights 4 a starship. Insane, but in a geeky way-cool. My wife Marcia likes them but only in my car.

9. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    I have a DRKJEDI license plate which gets a lot of different reactions. But when I see the hysterical laughter I know they're checking out the evolution fish with hands and feet "mounting" the jesus fish.

evolve fish for more of the hilarity.

10. FettFan79

FettFan79 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2005
    Evolve fish!! [face_laugh]

I did see some pretty cool cars at C3! I wish I could do something like that.

Um...I have nothing SW at all in my car right now...I know, I need to work on that! I have always wanted one of those bumper stickers "Yoda for President"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.