main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

how would i go about joining your group

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Obi-Sean_Kenobi, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Sean_Kenobi

Obi-Sean_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    hi i live in north lauderdale bye don carters bowling alley and coral square mall how would i join your organization? i am very interested in joining. thanks

OBI-SEAN

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hi Obi-Sean, You have a perfect opportunity to meet the members and officers of The Fandom Menace this Thursday and Friday at The Muvico Paradise theater between 4:00pm and 8:00pm. I know you plan to see the first showing at Regal Magnolia, but if you want to get an up close introduction come on down. If you can't make it, e-mail me at stacey113@msn.com and I will get you some info about the group. I look forward to seeing you soon.

3. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Hello,
    I live in the Pembroke Pines area. Is there a unit near me to join? I'm inteested. Are there any memebrs near me?
    padawan Jauhzmynn AKA Mynnn

4. zeekveerko

zeekveerko Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    don't listen to his tricks! obi sean is a sith lord! he's luring you all into a trap!
    just kidding. i used to live in fla too, but now i'm in austin, tx.
    i was just checking my watched users list, and i found this thread. it reminded me of the good old high school days....
    ft. lauderdale's the bomb.
    i used to play some clubs out there.

5. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    That's cool Zeek. Keep in contact. Tell me more about your time w/ fandomenance.
    Mynn

6. Obi-Bon_Giovi

Obi-Bon_Giovi Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2002
    I'm not new to the boards, but I just wanted to ask if you had to be a certian age to join the local fan force?

7. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Obi-Bon-Giovi, please send me a private message and I will send you the membership requirements for joining The Fandomenace. We are in the process of selecting a memmbership committee to screen new applicants. As soon as they are in place we will start selecting prospective members to join.

8. zeekveerko

zeekveerko Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    jauzhmyn - fandom menace?? :confused:

silly obi-sean, he forgot his password...

9. TK-1010

TK-1010 Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2002
    You might as well add me to your "new applicant" list too. As you know I am one of a large handful of active 501st members here in south florida and I would like to join the Fandomenace too. :)

Jay Harris (TD/TK/TR/TS/IE-1010)
    501st Legion and Member of the Florida Garrison
    Legion Website: http://www.501st.com
    Garrison Website: http://www.fl501st.com
    E-Mail: tk1010@fl501st.com and tk1010@bellsouth.net
    AOL IM: MagicCardinal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.