main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA HRR and TA Joint Meetings

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ashara_Leiani, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Posted by the HRR:
    The Hampton Roads Rebellion and Tidewater Alliance will be meeting in the second floor conference room on August 20th, September 17th, and October 15th at 3pm. At Fantasci, we talked with their leadership and decided it might be a good idea to hold joint meetings. We will remain separate clubs at least for now, but will be cooperating on more joint operations.

The meeting place is the Pretlow Library in Norfolk.

111 W. Ocean View Ave.
    Norfolk, VA 23503
    (757)441-1750

2. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Cool.

It should be a good meeting with some old friends I have not seen in a little while. Looking forward to it. We can talk about fantasci, dragoncon and C6. Definatley a great time will be had by all.

3. Boba_Fett_fanatic

Boba_Fett_fanatic Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2009
    Well I'll be back in college by that time. I'll be sure to let my brother know.

Will this mean that we will be having elections sometime soon for this year?

4. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Yes. That is one thing that we will be doing. We only need to vote for a Chapter Rep. Your brother can bring your vote to the meeting.

5. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    My daughter will be participating in Surfers Healing that day from 11-2:30. I will be late.

6. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    Since my daughter's time (2:30) I won't be able to make the meeting b/c I probably won't be leaving the Ocean front until 3:30 or 4. Call me if you need me to vote. Chris has my number.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.