main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hyperspace

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Is anyone here going to subscribe to the new starwars.com site Hyperspace? It's supposed to offer alot more content than the official site but of course we will have to pay to see it. Things like the complete Clone Wars cartoon will be posted before release on the Cartoon Network; the droid control ship scene that was deleted from AOTC, daily/weekly reports from filming of Ep. III. Question is will it be worth the 19.95/month?

2. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    I guess the question of the day would be - are they going to offer a free trial period. I don't know about anyone else here, however, I really am not that hip on paying money for something that I don't really know what is going to be on it.

Just my 2 creds worth.

Jaded

3. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    If you have a subscription to the SW magazine then you can get the hyperspace included with the price of you subscription for only like 36$ (or around there) - if thats the case then its only about 8 dollars more than the magazine costs anyway which isn't to bad of a price. Thing is this is probably going to offer a lot of spoilers - which I don't know how good it will be if thats the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.