main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada 'I am not longer the person I have chosen to be.'

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Destined-to-Fall, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destined-to-Fall

Destined-to-Fall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Okay guys, I'm totally new here, and don't know much about how things work, but I have a question for you. I read the book 'The Approching Storm' quite a while ago, but I have kept this quote from it written down since then. I don't know what it was, but something about it intriuged me. I was wondering what you guys made of it. You know, what you think it means, or if you think it has no value at all. Anyways, here it is...

'Whatever the future brought' he resolved, 'it would not include the dour reserve that seemed to inflict Master Obi-Wan. If ever I should forget this vow,' he concluded firmly, 'it is because I am not longer the person I have chosen to be.'
    --Anakin Skywalker (in his mind)

Well, that's it. I hope I get some posts!

Chosen to Rise - Destined to Fall

2. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Hi Destined-to-Fall,
    Welcome to the Canada General Forum. :D

In terms of your question, you may have better luck and more response with this thread, if you post it in the Literature Forum. Also, if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to PM me. ;)

Yours truly,
    Dan

3. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Wow! Very interesting quote! I am looking forward to reading this one, I haven't yet because I'm waiting until it hits the shelves in Paperback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.