main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I just played Rogue Leader.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by ElfStar, Nov 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    SFL Slave1 is cool no dought but for this game it's noting but eye candy.

AS for Tatoonie here's what you need:

Do all 12 training missions
    Beat Biggs and Wedge's Tousie(SP?) station both easy and hard.
    Beat Biggs at Beggers Canyon on both Track1 and 2
    Shot at least 60 womp rats.
    Find both bonus items.

As fo the Tie at night make sure you go back and pick up the rebel you left in the speeder. You should get a cut scene that shows him boarding the shuttle. Also find the tie during the day.

2. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm eye candy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3. Dimetrodon

Dimetrodon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 24, 2001
    ok thanks to that bespin tip i bea the game with all silvers except for a gold on razor.
    i hyave silver on triumph and death star escape.

and was expecting slave 1.
    DOH
    i need to beat asteroid field DS escape and the 10 levels with silver.

wish i knew that.
    well i have 26 points and need a gold in any level but can't seem to get one.

i'm trying for ISON any clues or help?

4. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    For a gold on Ison once you get Slave1 it's simple as pie. Just send your wingmates away and let lose with homing cluster missles.

5. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Ok, I've found the TIE fighter in both Day and Night, nw how do I get to use it on other boards? I've heard different stoyies in regards to this but none work.
    Thanks for any help.

6. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    Look at the top of the page man I tell you what to do. At night you have to go back for the rebel you left in the speeder before finishing the level.

7. Mayhem

Oct 28, 2001
    Already did that..before I posted here. Hence why I asked if there was something else. Found TIE at night, used TIE, got Shuttle, picked up Rebel, completed mission. Found TIE in day..it does nothing..no sign of pilot...got shuttle, completed mission. No TIE in hangar.
    Tell me if I missed something here?

8. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    You need to use the TIE in the daytime. Dunno why an Alliance crest doesnt' appear above it. Try dogfigthing with some fighters or something till it does?

9. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    Ok for the day time Tie you have to hit it with Ion canons. Hit it once beforce it takes off them let it take off and hit again with ions then it will land with the rebel symbol over it.

10. Mayhem

Oct 28, 2001
    Ok, I'll do it. Thanks

11. hoth-nudist

hoth-nudist Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    OK Ok Ok Im on the verge of insanity. I have 4 golds and 8 silvers, but no slave I. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to have exactly 12 silvers for slave I, and no golds? this is B%&* S&$#@!

12. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    From other boards I've learned you need sliver on the first two bonus levels to unlock it. That's what I had when I did.

13. Rogue-Leader

Rogue-Leader Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    You're going insane? At least you have the game, I have to wait for Christmas to get my Rogue Leader. :(

14. Mayhem

Oct 28, 2001
    Well, I think I'll just blow the dang TIE up from now on.
    Still no go on using it. It doesn't take off or anything in the daytime. No pilot around. I shot it with the Ion cannon once and waited..........and waited.....and waited....finally shot it again then went and got the shuttle and went back to "dead" TIE...nothing....so I got frustrated and went and got silvers on the all the boards except Attack on the Core and Death Star Escape.
    (now I take out TIE's with a vengence..lol)

15. zagyg

zagyg Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 8, 2001
    "You're going insane? At least you have the game, I have to wait for Christmas to get my Rogue Leader"

Well, at least you can rest assured that you'll have a great Christmas. :)

Not that that's much help...

16. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    Mayhem, the TIE you commandeer at night is not the same TIE you commandeer in the daytime. The daytime one is somewhere else. Don't ask me where it is though, I happened upon it by accident. :\

17. Dimetrodon

Dimetrodon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 24, 2001
    the night one is at a small base.
    when you get to the last sensor there is a right or left. go left and you'll find it.

at day its next to a communications satelite and almost parallel to where you start out over a cliff.

18. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Has anyone been able to get gold on the Triumph of the Empire level? That's the only gold I need now.

!snap

19. Mayhem

Oct 28, 2001
    Thanks for clearing that up Janz and Dimetrodon. At least I can leave that poor abandoned daytime TIE alone now..lol.

20. GUARDSMAN

GUARDSMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    I was wondering whether or not you need some kind of memory card for Rouge Leader or if it just saves in the game when you make your charachter? Thanks in advance

21. Mayhem

Oct 28, 2001
    You definately need a memory card for the GameCube to save RL games. It saves automatically when inserted though.

I have a question for those who have checked out the Music Hall. There is a track called "Arriving at Dagobah"(or close to that) Anyone know if its in the game and when? I don't recognize it.
    Thanks

22. WindexedStormtrooper

WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    A memory card is helpful :)

Anyways, I need some SERIOUS help. I'm frustrated as hell on the core strike level. What are you supposed to do?? I can get to the part where Lando tells me to take out the power regulator but then the Falcon just explodes in mid air! WTF?!?! Am I supposed to beat Lando the opening? Am I supposed to cover his but all the way?? SOmebody please help.

23. GUARDSMAN

GUARDSMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Well in the movie Wedge went first and took out the power regulators before Lando took his shot at it. So I'm guessing you have to be there before Lando.

24. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Anyone else kinda bothered that some cut scenes cut-off early? Ackbar gets interupted at least twice...

25. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    Yeah I noticed that in the Battle of Endor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.