main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Ice's Work of Art! {Updated May 09, 2006}

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ice_Ghost11, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice_Ghost11

Ice_Ghost11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2005
    I have edited my first post so that it has an index of the stuff that I've done. I'll be adding all new additions there and posting only to let people know it has been updated. :) I also hosted my wallpapers with ImageShack so they should be viewable. :D

The links to the Mandalorian Wallpapers up above were removed as well.

Enjoy!

2. Ice_Ghost11

Mar 24, 2005
    Index Updated

3. Ice_Ghost11

Mar 24, 2005
    Index Updated

Finally! I got around to updating my thread!

There's mostly new Wallpapers. The one I did just a few minutes ago was Temuera Morrison, which I am very proud of. The faded text are the names of characters he's played in various roles. I tried to get the main ones, but also a few that weren't as well know. Anyway, I'm quite pleased with it.

I did update with a drawing. There's some weird things about it... I'm not 100% satisfied and when I get more drawing inspiration back there will be a Version Two. :D

Anyway, that's all for now.

Do enjoy and I'd love to hear some comments!

Ice.

4. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Very nice new pieces, Ice_Ghost11! The Temeura Morrison w/p is excellent (and is he sporting Jedi robes back there?!)--the black-and-white is very effective here (and it's always a nice change in wallpapers!). Who knew he'd done so many roles? I didn't! The sketch you added for the desert cammoflage uniform is very detailed--I especially like the blade you've given the soldier--very unique! And the Obi Wan w/p really tugged my heart--some memories don't fade so easily...but we always hope that we can come to a "peace" with them eventually... I hope that some sort of peace came to old Obi Wan there on Tattooine...sniff...

Nice additions!

FF

5. Ice_Ghost11

Mar 24, 2005
    Thank you very much, FF. I always like hearing your comments, they're always very indepth and very appreciated.

As I said, I'm very pleased with the way the Temuera Morrison Wallpaper turned out, especially for being black and white. And yes, he is wearing Jedi garb in the center picture, I thought that was very cool and I couldn't resist using it. Here's the Orginal Picture for anyone who wants to see it.

The Obi-Wan 'Memories' one I have no idea how it came out so well. I did it all spur of the moment and it was beautiful. That's one of the things I always think about. Poor Obi-Wan, stuck on Tatooine, alone, with nothing but his memories. And how many times did moments of the past, warnings he should have seen then and didn't, come to him. I always thought I was a bit crazy feeding that much into it, but oh well. I like being crazy. ;)

Thank you again for the comments, FF. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.