main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If any of you are praying people....

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Storm_Granger, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for my uncle in Las Vegas, we got a call from the hospital this morning and they told us that he has lung cancer that has also traveled to the brain, if any of you are or were ever "praying" people please pray now!!

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Storm_Granger: "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for my uncle in Las Vegas, we got a call from the hospital this morning and they told us that he has lung cancer that has also traveled to the brain, if any of you are or were ever "praying" people please pray now!!"

I would be more then happy to pray for your uncle. I know how loosing a family member to those things can be, and I wish that upon no one :( .

If you need ever to talk with someone please fear not to contact me via any of the listed methods mentioned within my [Personal User Bio] ;) .

I wish you and your family well while you cope with this disturbing news, but remember, if it is his time, then it was for a reason, if not, then it is also for a reason that he stays, its a blessing for me to aide in prayer, and I will tell as many as I can as to have them pray :) .

God bless, and may you inform us of what unfolds in his life next :D .

3. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    I'll pray to that which I hold faith in for you. Please keep us updated with his conditions. I hope he gets better...

4. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Thank-you for your prayers, my uncle is not doing to well. My parents are bringing him to their house to live, According to the docters he has about 1-2 weks left but i dont always think docters know what they are talking about so i dont know.

5. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    I hope he does better, but be sure to enjoy the last few moments you have with him before he is gone...

6. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Storm_Granger: "Thank-you for your prayers, my uncle is not doing to well. My parents are bringing him to their house to live, According to the docters he has about 1-2 weks left but i dont always think docters know what they are talking about so i dont know."

Well, if God wills he will prove the docters wrong and through his survival a witness to those whom are in disbelief can be given. And God's work be done there. For as we know God is a God of miracles, and if he can raise people from the dead what can he not do? :D

Yet, God may also call him home, so let us just pray for God's will be done :) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.