main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver IMAX AOTC

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by dexters, Nov 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dexters

dexters Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    I'm not sure when the run at the CN IMAX ends, but if it goes through the Christmas break, perhaps we should schedule a day to see it? for those who haven't seen it on IMAX?

How does it sound?

2. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    We've already seen it. You're two weeks too late. ;)

3. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    ?I'm not sure when the run at the CN IMAX ends, but if it goes through the Christmas break,?

According to the management at the CN IMAX Theatre, they have IMAX AOTC for a seven-week run (which will end just before Christmas). If box office receipts begin to tail off, this run may either be shortened (depending on the stipulations of the licensing contract) or the number of screenings may be substantially reduced. :(

?[i]perhaps we should schedule a day to see it? for those who haven't seen it on IMAX?[/i]?

If there is enough interest, this is a definite possibility; so feel free to post something about it in this [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8785535&page=2]thread[/link]. However, as [b]Alex[/b] pointed out, many of us saw it on the opening weekend; also, many of us already own the [i]AOTC[/i] on DVD or VHS too. [face_sad]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.