main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introduce yourself here.

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by TenguJedi, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenguJedi

TenguJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2002
    Hello Ryan welcome to the boards. Be sure to read the Members and Meetings thread for further info. If you have questions feel free to ask.

2. maryxyu33

maryxyu33 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2003
    hi
    im erika. i live in the crap hole that is named hanover. i am 20 soon to be 21 in march. i live with my brother and my boyfriend(i call these two guys my family). sorry to thoses how were hoping.
    i really hope that i will meet(is that the right one? can never remember)some new people. so fill anyof you want to know more about me and my family feel free to email me. it ais maryxyu33@rock.com or at maryxyu33@fanforce.net
    talk to you guys latter
    e.l.

3. bigbamboooo

bigbamboooo Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2003
    Hello my name is Barry. I live in Lancaster with my wife & son. I was a SW fan since I was 10 years old. I look forward to meeting others with an interest in Sci-Fi/ Fantasy.
    When & where does the force meet in York/Lancaster?

4. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Hi, Barry. Right now we aren't meeting at a specific place. And we are badly in need of members and one more meeting to make us an official fanforce. If you know of any other SW fans in the area who are interested in logging in and letting their presence be known we can start to schedule our next meeting. We tend to meet up at restaurants/coffee shops/book stores close to Rte 30.

5. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    OK, since we seem to be having more people showing interest in the Black Sun Elite, I had this thread unlocked and brought back to page 1!

So, those of you who haven't posted your info here before, let us know a little about you!

6. bpickering

bpickering Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2004
    hi my name is brian..I am 33 years old. I live in highspire..been a star wars fan since ANH first came out..I am into the novels and graphic novels... i have all forms of the OT on widescreen dvd (the way it was when the films came out..the 1997 SES and the dvds that came out last year) I also have the holday specal on dvd...also a V and star trek fan

7. Thedarkone2003

Thedarkone2003 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Hi, My name is Adam,
    I live in York, PA and I am 22 years old. I been a Starwars fan since I was 5, although I didnt really get into it until 2 years ago during the MMO, Starwars Galaxies.
    I would love ot join the Force Meetings and learn more about a series I love to watch and play ingame, I want to read more books. You can contact me at spiman95@aol.com

Adam

8. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Hey everyone! Im from Hershey and Im 20 yrs old. Ive always like the SW films since I first saw them on video when I was younger, but I became a pretty hardcore fan in late 2000/early 2001 and about 2 yrs ago entered the world of the books and novels. Huge Anakin/Hayden fan right here. :D

9. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    is there a MD board? because that is where I really live, but PA is the closet thing to me... and I couldn't find a MD board... so I was posting here...

10. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    You don't live near Dundalk would you? Or do you live near the line like around the shewsbury area in PA?

11. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    There is a Maryland FF. Check out this link:

http://boards.theforce.net/Maryland/b10093/

Now, if it turns out that we are close/more convenient, you are more than welcome to join us. It is not unheard of to be part of 2 different FFs, or to be part of an FF that you are closer to or more interested in than the official FF for where you live.

12. Thedarkone2003

Thedarkone2003 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    jedipete33 do you live in shrewsbury?? if so where at, that is where i currently live

13. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    I live in red lion not far from shewsbury.

14. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    whoops! I found a MD thread... haven't tried the link out yet, but thank you and sorry to bug y'all.

15. scoutsniper

scoutsniper Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    Hey guys...new to the whole Star Wars costume thing, but a long time fan of the movies. Saw the first one in the Astor theatre in Annville, and just saw Episode III in the same theatre now called the Allen. I live in Annville, have a wife and 2 kids (7 and 5) and one Ferret (taz). Am looking to put together a Biker Scout uniform and would apprec. any help. Also reenact WWII German SS (the whole idea behind the stormtroopers) Hope to make a lot of friends. Thanks, Jeff

16. TB-1866

TB-1866 Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2003
    This is the link for the Garrison Carida academy. They'll help you get started with any Imperial costumes. http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/caridaimperialacademy/

Garrison Carida is the PA garrison of the 501st.

TB-1866
    Garrison Carida
    Membership officer
    "First to advance, last to retreat!"

17. scoutsniper

Jun 20, 2005

I have applied to this yahoo group...but no reply to my request for 2 or 3 days so far... I actually met some of the members at the Allen theatre here in Annville.

18. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    I am a member of that group, and TB-1866, is a full member of the Garrison Carida, so we should be able to help you get into the Academy.

Welcome to the Black Sun Elite!

19. TB-1866

TB-1866 Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2003
    I know most members are pretty busy during the weekends, give it a day or two more.

20. Ventressismymistress

Ventressismymistress Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    Hello there, I'm Jeremy, 23, from Dover, just north of York. I got into Star Wars when I was about 12, I watched the original trilogy on the Sci Fi channel, Carrie Fisher hosted it, and gave a lot of really cool behind the scenes tidbits. I got very wrapped up in the story, and thought it was the coolest thing ever, and I've been a fan ever since. I think this, (the fanforce), is really awesome, and I would love the chance to meet some other Star Wars fans in the area, and get some tips on costume making, since I'm kind of wary of some of the work involved, not that I'm too lazy to do it, just afraid that I might screw it up.

21. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Welcome, Jeremy! We are always glad to see more folks interested in the FF. As far as costuming goes, making some mistakes is going to happen, all of us have some part or two that we started making and had to re-work or re-do. The best thing is to make the mistakes on the less expensive parts of costumes... :D

22. scoutsniper

Jun 20, 2005
    welcome....screwing things up is the only way we learn. Gonna change the subject....I still have not heard anything from the Garrison. Just going to try again...

23. Ventressismymistress

Ventressismymistress Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    Well, I'm probably going to start with a Jedi robe, so I guess if I mess up some part of it, I can just take a seam ripper to it and start over, until I get it right.

24. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    HEY Jeremy!!! Welcome, its great to have more people in the group. Hey if you need help with costuming just ask. I am obsessed with costuming. HA

25. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    Hello everyone.I am Andrew(brother of Scott aka Jedipete33).And I am possibly the youngest un-offical member.I attended I believe three of the very first Y/L FF meetings and was able to go to C3.I'm not an obsessive SW fan.I've just watched the movies since I can remember being alive.If there's anything else you wish to know for some reason,feel free to ask.But just remember,I fully support the Empire because it is the only true way of life throughout this galaxy.You will either join us or fall like the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.