main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introduction/Contact Information Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Columbia, SC' started by Jedi_of_the_Rose, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_of_the_Rose

Jedi_of_the_Rose Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2007
    Hello, everyone and welcome to the South Carolina, Columbia board. This thread is purely for new (and old) members to introduce themselves and give some information to help get in contact with one another for meetings and such.

So, I'll start ^^;

My name is Ashley S. I will give you my address once I move into my Columbia College dorm and have my own mailbox. I have a cell phone and the number for that is: 1 (803)553-1241. My email is jedi_of_the_white_rose@yahoo.com. If you e-mail me, please put something in the header to let me know that you're from the Fan Force. I'm also the current 'leader' and one of the few members of the South Carolina Fan Force community.

^^ Your turn!

2. SpyketheForever

SpyketheForever Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2007
    I'm Nathan I live in Gaston. I'm part of a group that has been training in the Star Wars lightsaber styles while taking a break from our Ninjutsu and swordsmanship training. We're making a Movie, Star Wars: Shrouded Genocide. my myspace is under my name, Nathan, and you can find it by looking in the 29053 area code thingy. I hope we can recruit more people to help with the movie.

3. Ravenous

Ravenous Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2007
    Salutations!

My names Scott, and likewise live in the Lexington/Gaston/West Columbia Area. As Nathan said previously, our Palmetto Ninpo Club is taking time away from training to train our creative minds, as well as work on physical creativity in making a Star Wars Fan Film. I've seen sketchy opinions on people's approval of doing such things, but I believe it provides an opportunity for the participants to explore an amateur version of a possible career choice, (via: Acting, Directing, Stunt/Fight Choreography, Screenplay Writing, Cinematography, etc.), and so is why we take GREAT care to study up on the TOP people in the business of those respective fields.

With this project, specifically, we are endeavoring to stay SOMEWHAT accurate with the history of the Star Wars E.U., our project taking place in the year 32 A.B.Y. (After the Battle of Yavin). We also take great pride in showing off our translation of the HARD WORK Nick Gillard and the many other creative minds that worked on Star Wars Choreography and the Saber and Weaponsless Styles all together, but trying our best to portray those that would apply in this time frame. We try and stay away from including cannon character directly, due to the fact we respect and ENJOY what's already been done in more OFFICIAL E.U. publications. Small appearances from a 50 yr. old, (at this time), Luke Skywalker, possibly Corran Horn, and maybe Kyle Katarn.

Our characters venture on more OBSCURE planets, and some more well known, but the plot allows the Galaxy to go unhindered, for the most part. The threat in this project is more of the COVERT nature, and it is currently the job of the Jedi Council to keep it that way, as well as (at this time period) former Chief of State Leia Organa-Solo, (who will NOT be making an appearance). We look forward to our 20 person staff growing, and the support of sympathizers who TOO love to (however so unofficially) contribute to the Star Wars.

4. DARK-KNIGHT_77

DARK-KNIGHT_77 Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2003
    Hi ya'll

It's great to see people in this thread again! My name is Joseph. I'm a star wars nut. I collect different star wars items. I have a half completed imperial officer uniform (need to complete my pants). I've been to CIII & CIV and enjoyed every minute of it. When we have a meeting let me know my email is dk99ssg@yahoo.com or pm.

I hope to see you guy's later.

Joe

5. GeneralBryanMoonstar

GeneralBryanMoonstar Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2007
    Hello,

Hi, my name is Chris. I have been a semi-active member of tf.net (under usernames like *jedi_master-yoda* or *jedi-master_fett* or something like that) for several years.

I'm a huge star wars fan. When I was younger I collected everything Star Wars (but that has become an increadibly expencive hobby - so now I just concentrate on the Books and Computer games.)

I also would like to be informed when we have a meeting. e-mail is billymoon87@gmail.com.

THanks

6. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Hi, my name is Kari or jedifan77 on the Inland Empire Fan Force boards of the Pacific region. My dad is in North Charleston for training for the next 3 weeks and is curious to know some points of interest in your part of the country that he should see while he's there. I was hoping somebody could give me some ideas that I could pass on to him.

Thank you so much!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.