main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX It's March

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darkrider62, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkrider62

Darkrider62 Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2007
    Are we dead in the water now? I know I haven't been at meetings lately, been working a lot of week-ends until now.

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    You will have to ask Lisa. As far as I know she is on vacation. Haven't heard a word from her in a while though, so I don't know.

3. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    i hope not, it's been a while since i have been to a sa fanforce meeting. hope fully i can make a few of the meetings and invite my group SSCOT to go too. just let me know.

4. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    Here is an event you must attend

www.starwarsinconcert.com

tickets this SATURDAY

5. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Come to Houston for Comicpalooza!

March 26-28th www.comicpalooza.com

We've worked out a deal with Comicpalooza for 501st/Rebel Legion/FanForce to get a lower rate for everyone going to participate at the Star Wars booth.

Currently, the weekend pass is $40 a person for the whole weekend- and will go up to $45 the week of the event (next week). Since Comicpalooza believes that our booth will add a lot of fun and value to the convention, they are offering Star Wars booth participants a rate of $25 for the weekend!

The $25 off is vaild until Friday, March 19th only. After that, Comicpalooza has to maintain the regular rate for all registrants. If you cannot do the $25 for financial hardship or whatever reason, get in touch with me by Friday, March 19th and we can work something out.

There is, of course, an expectation that those getting this deal will spend at least some time helping to staff the table/green screen set up, and general "as needed" help for the convention.

As always feel free to post or PM with any questions.

6. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    thanks for the info, i will let my sith group sscot know about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.