main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Its Official

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Primrodo, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Well as some of you know, the month of May is the last month we will be living in St. Catharines, as we move to Trenton.

Stephanie has finished with Brock and wants to explore the history classes and what not at Trent Univerity.

I can honestly say that I will miss St. Catharines more than I thought I would. When I moved to London it was for School and when I left so did many friends and peers so that the move wasn't a huge loss, and though I miss it there I never really "lived" there.

St. Catharines brought so much with it for me, including a great group of fans who I envied muchly...though it seems to have died out, which really sucks. But I have been glad to find fast friends with everyone, this group really help make my stay here feel like home, even with its drama and rollercoaster!

Many of you have been such a great support and influence on my life and have really made me into a better person.

My last day of work is May 26th, which will be a sad thing for me to leave as well, being that I FINALLY got into my career, making those 2 years at EB Games worth it...almost.

I hope that there will be another Grape and Wine Parade, even if we have to help organize it from afar, we are so there, and it has also been somewhata tradition for the 3 kids that my mother-in-law fosters, so it better happen! :)

I will miss this area and miss all of you, but we will visit when we can, and try and keep in touch through the forum, through chatting and any other way we can!

Thank you for everything!

2. Dimi_Starr

Dimi_Starr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2005
    you will be missed, but I know that for me and Dan, we will most likely see more of you once you move lol

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Good luck with your move!

~Doc_Bev

4. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    history ._. That might even be worse than english ;)

5. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Both you and Steph will be greatly missed Justin. You have been a fantastic member of YJN and an even better friend.

You will always have a home here.

Hopefully we will be able to have one more get together before you leave the city.

6. VaderJay

VaderJay Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    Good Luck [face_good_luck]
    and may the force be with you! :cool:
    Jay

7. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Best of luck!

8. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Thanks guys! Most appreciated! We will miss the area and our friends greatly but knowing we have a place here helps!

9. Sabia_Ronit

Sabia_Ronit Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2003
    I will miss the group and the area very much!

10. Jedi_Squire

Jedi_Squire Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 14, 2002
    I hope the best for you guys in your new adventures.

Best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.