main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JC Forum Feud - "The Joneses" - Game Underway

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Gobi-1, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    The first round matches have started to get underway!

The next game to be posted will be the Joneses first round game against C&G!

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Thanks for the update, Inty! :)

And Typho, sorry I didn't say something sooner, but I did receive your message over AIM the other day. I was just out to dinner and I forgot to put up my away message when you tried to get ahold of me.

3. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    Great to here were next up to bat. Well I'm off to see The Dark Knight so I hope the first questions doesn't arrive while I'm gone.

4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    And your game is underway ... here is where you can find it.

Good luck!

5. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Well done team.....we stole the board, got the points and are in the lead!

6. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Congratulations to the Joneses for a thrilling victory in the first-round of Forum Feud!

7. Gobi-1

Dec 22, 2002
    Ok fantastic work team now we need two players for the bonus round.

I would like for you to nominate which two team members you'd want to play the bonus round. The two who ever gets the most votes will be our players.

Just post you two picks here in this thread so it will be fair. If you don't want to play the bonus round then let me know.

8. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    When is the Bonus Round?

I will not be able to play after 4 est today.

9. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    I nominate the first two folks on the list, Gobi-1 and HanSolo29. Seems the most logical thing to do and then if we get into the bonus round a second time, it would be me and MarcusP2, followed by Jango10 and Gobi-1 etc and etc. Just go down the list.

10. Gobi-1

Dec 22, 2002
    That's the easiest way to go about it. If everyone is ok with it that's how we'll do it.

11. Jango10

Sep 22, 2002
    When is C&G going to fly our Banner?

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Probably after our bonus round questions are posted.

And I apologize for the delay. I was in New York all day yesterday and only got my answers in a couple hours ago.

13. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Yes, banners start flying after the bonus round is done, so time can be properly accounted for. It's up now. Gobi and/or HS29 can rotate them, if they'd like.

14. Jango10

Sep 22, 2002
    When is round two?

15. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    I know I miss my colours already. :( I think round 2 will start once the opening round games wrap up.

16. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Yes, the quarterfinals will start when round one ends.

Just to make things easier on me.

17. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    The quarterfinals have started, and you are up against the Cade Brigade of EUC! here is your game thread!

18. Gobi-1

Dec 22, 2002
    [image=http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8845/78605picardum0.jpg]
    Your Captain has failed you.

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    You did your best, Gobi! :)

And with all the weird answers in this game so far, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something extreme.

20. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Great game, Joneses! It was quite a nail-biter there at the end. =D=

Despair not, though. Your lucky forum will now have the pleasure of gazing upon His Hotness (otherwise known as Cade Skywalker) for an entire week! [face_love]

Enjoy! :*

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Meh.

Indy is hotter. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.