main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR JC Heroes - TFN Republic Guild

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sarge221, Dec 23, 2011.

1. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    So once we have 4 at 50, when did you guys want to set up times for HM FP?

I'd say Ops also, but we'd need 8.

Mostly asking because I just hit 400 Synthweave and I'm Itching to craft my Rakata Belt/Bracers(Hopefully with Augement Slot!) and earn my Rakata gear.

2. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Whenever's good for me. I think most of us are EST so...*shrugs* If you need a healer I'm always ready to try some HMs.

3. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    We're actually looking for one now if you wanna join. I haven't been able to add any Imp names to my Rep char FL so IDK if your on or not though.

4. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Bah, I'm actually hitting the grocery store real fast (yeah at 7:46pm? :p ). When I get back I'll hop onto my Consular if you've got a couple more HMs in you for the night which I'm sure you do.

I've got a paintball big game to go to tomorrow so I'll be out for most of the day. But tomorrow night I'm definitely free for HMs as well :p

5. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    Took bout an hour but we got the group, about to start. If it falls apart im down for as much as my account allows me(only ahve about 250k and a single death costs about 20k to repair now! Yikes!).

I expect to be on tommorrow night as well, depending on how long my Genetics problems take.

6. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    Ok, so I ran through Taral 5 and Esseles on HM last night. Once we get a group going for the guild I'll be able to strat out for those for us.

I will say, if you try these without at least "some" dailies gear, your pretty much unable to complete. It totally sucks that way IMO, but we were all decked out in either full dailies mods/armor/hilt/enhance or PvP Tier2 items(the weapons even with Expertise rating laugh at the dailies damage values), and we still wiped a lot even with knowing the strategies.

At least 2 of their guys plan on going again tonight, so if your on Qatar i'll let you know if I go with them(I plan to, but there's always the chance of them using their guilds dps/healers)

I got a single loot item in all of that, a Biometric Crystal Alloy. So i set up my Rakata Belt and went to sleep with fingers,toes,legs,arms,and intestines crossed and woke up to an Exceptionally Crafted Rakata Belt WITH AUGMENT SLOT WOOT!!!

So my Belt is done, still need to craft an augmented Bracers which i doubt will Crit on first try again.

HMU in-game if anyone needs anything!

*I'm double posting in here alot, hopefully it doesn't result in actions? Let me know if its not ok.*

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Eh, I think as long as your double post is constructive and its pretty much obvious that you couldn't edit your previous post then, in general, I think people just go with it :p Whatever keeps the socialness going!

As for your insight to the HMs, I'm just now afraid of healing them [face_laugh] I'll go along though if you need a healer tonight. I would think that the healers would be the ones that would be the least dependent on gear compared to the tanks and DPS but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part [face_laugh]

8. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    [image=http://z1.ifrm.com/1250/1/0/p406046/Screenshot_2012_01_25_01_34_01_761543.jpg]

The march to level 50 was agony. I was level 49.5 when I logged in yesterday around 8:30pm. Notice the time when I hit level 50. That was after running two +4's, my quest, a few side quests and killing enemies. I was even being careful not to take on too many enemies so that I could enjoy 50 from turning in a quest. The quest I chose to complete of course involved lots of killing but my green bar held on and didn't dare give me level 50 until I turned in that quest. I think I'll head to alderaan after this and attempt to get a nice silver crystal from the World Boss. :p

9. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Haha, congratulations on fifty! The last mile certainly is a very long one [face_laugh] At least you turned fifty by turning in a quest; I turned by discovering a section of the map [face_laugh]

And I see you decided to take advantage of Nadia and the slave girl outfit :p

10. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    Her armor was terrible. I needed her to stay alive longer. It was cheaper to buy the dancer outfit and augment it then go around finding proper jedi stuff. Eventually I hope to find something a bit more appropriate but I chose to go into Biochem and Bioanalysis and Diplomacy. I'm thinking now that I'm 100% lightside pure and Nadia's affection for me is 10,000, I may dump diplomacy and have them learn slicing. Either that or I'll make a smuggler character have him go into slicing and periodically send the cash to this character. :p

11. JeedaiElf

JeedaiElf Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I would like to join as well but when I try to add any of these names to my friend list it says they do not exist. I have a jedi knight named Indyldara

12. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    I added you to my FL, feel free to add Zander as well. I can get you in next time we're both on.

13. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Congrats on 50!

14. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    Well, looks like my Shadow is effectively borked. I built myself up as a DPS with pts in Kinetic for Off-tanking(tank dies scenario, etc.)

As of patch 1.1.2 next Tues(the 8th?) It costs an entire Force bar to switch stances(rather than the 50 force from before, hadf a bar), and by the time I will be able to build up enough Force to switch in combat I'll have been killed from dps aggro.

On the bright side, it looks like I will be able to wear my "Jedi Robes" come the March Content Update by taking out the armoring from the set pieces for PvE and putting them into my oranges.

So...I'll look good as i'm gimped I guess?

15. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    So you'll still get the set bonuses if you put all the stuff into your oranges? Pretty nifty :p

16. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Could I get an invite? I'm a Level 17ish Shadow named Aevory. I don't have a consistent play schedule, but I'm an East Coaster.

17. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    I'm up to level 48 with Jcc'iagaiutb.

Almost... there...

18. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Um so....you know I have an account now....

19. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    What's the name and when are you on? Most of us can add you but you need to be on at the same time.

20. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    It's Xandran . I'll post here when I'm going to be on next.

21. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    With the servers merging, did this server change? Also, what's the general timezone that folks play on? I have 2 50's (Sorcerer and Sniper) but they're on an East Coast server (Corellian Run, I believe). I have a 30 (Sage) on Harbinger, but I'm not sure what server this guild is on. Just curious, always fun to hook up with folks. Just took my PC to the shop for some repairs so I won't be on too much for a short time, but hope to be back in action soon.

22. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    I'm on whatever server you guys were one in the beginning. And my time varies depending on my work schedule.

23. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    So, was your server a destination server (Canderous Ordo, I think was mentioned in the original post), or did folks just opt not to move?

If it's the Canderous Ordo server, still, I don't know if I have the drive to start again on another server. :p

24. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    It's still the Canderous Ordo server as far as I know. I haven't been on since two months after its release though. Once it goes free-to-play though I'll probably be back. I'd expect that we would get a lot more traffic too.

25. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Yeah. I agree completely. It's going to be very interesting to see how things are once free to play goes live.