main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Jedi Invasion from...England o.O

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediKnight_Veronna, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
    Hi all :D

a long time ago on a desktop far far away....

i posted that i would be headed over to binghamton for a holiday, unfortunatly i couldnt get over when i wanted but the time is now, im actually here terrorising my friends [face_mischief] hehe. Ive actually been here about a week now, and just a few minutes ago i rememberd the post i made, and i thought "what a jolly good idea it would be to arrange a meet up with the binghamton fan forcers" :), so here goes im here till the 6th of may, so if some of you would like to meet up in the good old cause of star wars fandom let me know what day would be good for you guys and gals and we can get together and have a jolly good old time :)

hope to see you soon

may the force guide and protect you all

JK.V :)

2. JediMasterWesty

JediMasterWesty Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2007
    well this saturday we will be at Fatcat books in johnson city for the free comic book day I think around 10-11 so u could come and help us make a ruckus then :-D

3. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    yes we will. we'll be the people in costume. LOL. think you can make it?

4. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Yep we'll be at Fat Cat Books in Johnson City from 10 o'clock in the morning until one in the afternoon. It would be a great time to come and join in the frolicking with us!! LOL

5. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
    ahhh damn ...sadly saturday is the one day i cant do as me and my fiance are heading into NYC for the day. So any other day apart from saturday would be great.

6. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    why aren't you planning your entire vactaion around OUR needs?[face_shame_on_you]

Umm. anybody free for dinner some other day of the week? maybe we could all meet up?

7. JediMasterWesty

JediMasterWesty Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2007
    umm other then thursday, which I wont remind u is mini night (the rancor is looking a tad hungry), I have a little time sunday personally other then that work has me railed in

8. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Yeah, I hate to say it, it's a HORRIBLE time of year for me. We just got done with our musical and now I'm getting ready for a concert on the 13th of May. After that point, my life actually does start to slow down. Honest! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.