main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Outcast - I want to be a Jedi even more now!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Jairen, Apr 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJohnKenobi

ObiJohnKenobi Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    No B-Wings though

Yeah, I thought that was a bit of an oversight, too. I really wanted a go of one.

2. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    I'll just butt in here and add to what Chet said... "Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader" is the definite Star Wars game. Utterly brilliant. Just needs more mission though...

3. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    If the game cube is £150 I might have to get one just for RS2.........

4. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    I thought he was talking about RS1...not RS2

5. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    He was, but seeing as I imported a Gamecube and RS2, then I've been playing it for the last 3 months :p

6. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    must admit I'd like to try the naboo starfighter.. dunno how to get that one neither though...

The first level with the AT AT was a pain, Cass.. but soon as you've got the hang of swinging around it's legs it's a piece of cake! :)

The worst level for me is the level where you're in the crater of a volcano in a Y wing... man, that's tough...

7. anakin_pm

anakin_pm Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2001
    Ahhh stop it stop it, bad nasty game, Ben when your online next do you want to MP with me :)

8. Gav Daragon

Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 25, 2000
    I think you have to download something from the Lucasarts Website Sammy, i think under downloads or product pages. That's how it used to be anyway

9. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Righto, ta Andy!

10. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Just checked out Lucasarts and what's this?

The hunt begins! Jango Fett, the most ruthless and feared mercenary in the Star Wars galaxy, will make his spectacular interactive debut later this year in the action-packed Star Wars Bounty Hunter from LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC. Through Jango -- father of Boba Fett, one of the most intriguing and enduring characters in the Star Wars universe -- players will plunge into the dark, deadly world of a bounty hunter, a role Star Wars game fans have long awaited to play. Star Wars Bounty Hunter is expected to release fall 2002 on PlayStation 2 and GameCube.

Inspired by events between Star Wars: Episode I and II, Star Wars Bounty Hunter presents an original, compelling third-person action game experience which establishes Jango Fett's place in the Star Wars galaxy, and his connection to the notorious clone army.

Star Wars Bounty Hunter draws players into Jango Fett's sinister and seedy world, where thieves, assassins ? and worse ? thrive. Using his cunning and a host of deadly skills, Jango Fett ventures into the rarely explored dark side of the Star Wars universe to track down the elusive leader of a mysterious and deadly cult. All the while, he'll compete against a brutal rival from his past in a quest to capture the ultimate bounty, dead or alive.

"Because of Boba Fett's amazing legacy Star Wars fans have been requesting a bounty hunter game from LucasArts for years," says Tom Byron, director of product marketing for LucasArts. "Star Wars Bounty Hunter will make their wait well worth it, delivering the intense, suspense-filled experience players want and expect. Like his legendary son, Jango Fett is mysterious and powerful. He's the ultimate anti-hero who defines much of what's cool about Star Wars."

Gameplay emphasizes intense combat and physical action in the relentless pursuit of prey across six fantastic worlds and 18 levels. Jango Fett faces off against an onslaught of the worst scum in the universe, including crime lords, corrupt politicians, enemies of various species, and a ruthless competitor from his own mysterious past. He is equipped with an arsenal of powerful weapons such as dual blaster pistols, a flame thrower, missiles, and a distinctive jet pack soon to be familiar to Star Wars fans.

11. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 27, 2000
    Yeah, Bounty Hunter. It sounds cool

12. anakin_pm

Feb 16, 2001
    SOunds tooo TPM too me
    But I could be surpised, but it may also be another Obi-Wan X-Box type game and not a FPS :(

13. Gav Daragon

Mar 25, 2000
    Isn't Obi-Wan supposed to be dreadful?

14. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    TPM was good.

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.

15. anakin_pm

Feb 16, 2001
    TPM was Pantha Poodu, it was so buggy and didnt even follow the film!

Obi-Wan looks ok, but I only played on it for a while. I just wish it was a PC game not X-Box.

16. Jeannette

Jeannette Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2001
    I didn't like that either, I preffered jedi power battles.....it was more diffocult for me and I like a challenge in games

17. Gav Daragon

Mar 25, 2000
    you couldn't get past the bug on level 2 J ;)

18. Jeannette

Jeannette Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2001
    hey I got all the way up to mauly near the end, just cant get past that part. Though it would help if I set my playstation up also ;)

19. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    I hated Power Battles.... they had made it far too difficult early on... the learning curve was too steep...

20. Johnny_Vegas

Johnny_Vegas Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2002
    But not on the Dreamcast.

Anyway, to truely enjoy Jedi Outcast, you MUST Play it on Jedi Master Mode, or so I thought, anyway, I'm stuck.

Damn thing won't keep up with me.

Crashes on on of the levels.

21. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Finished JO yesterday. Love it. I agree, it's not SWsy, as most people know it, but it's got a lot of the feeling of the Bantam era novels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.