main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Slave (post ROTJ Luke and Han fic, not slash!) UPDATE 10/15!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess_Tranquility, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Tranquility

Princess_Tranquility Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Okay this is completly original, and I wasn't going to share it with the boards until I completed it, but I was to excited by it to not post it now! Hope you enjoy!

disclaimer: I don't own anything in the Star Wars universe, but damn! I wish I did!

1 year after the Battle of Endor, the Rebel Alliance gets the chance to form a treaty with a wealthy planet system know as Banalia. The sister cluster to the Corellian sector. It was full of pride and beauty, but it was also filled with inhumain acts of slavery. A dignatary was defined by the slaves he kept. A man without a slave was ignored.
    Han was asked to attend to the negotiations himself, being that he knew the sector better then anyone in the Alliance's High Command. He would be joined by Leia, within a week following his arrival.
    Han knew of the custom, and knew he would not be recognized as a wealty dignatary without at least one slave. However it was against all his morals to own another, but he had to do it, if temporarily, to obtain the treaty the Rebel Alliance desperetly needed. They were trying to build a new republic, the money would be a great asset as well as the dignataries they would turn to their side during the negotiations.
    Thinking a great deal about where to obtain a slave, he decided instead on coning the Banalians by having someone pose as his slave. Who he thought though would put themselves directly into bondage, even for the Republic?

2. Skycrawler

Skycrawler Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2000
    Sounds interesting... oh no Luke's not gonna be the slave is he? Girl you keep beating up on that poor fella!!! :)

... but it does make for good reading! :)

3. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah I know, there ain't to much beating up on him in this one, it's actually very interesting and different. You'll have to read to see.
    I have a soft spot for him when he's in pain I'm sorry, I just wanna hold him in my arms and take it away, like I do with my fiance, his job often leaves him in physical pain later. They are a lot alike.

Here's part one:

Part 1: The Mission/Han's thoughts

Han Solo bit his lip. as he heard the request of the Rebel Alliances High Command.

"We want you, General Solo to represent the Rebel Alliance at Banalia." Mon Mothma spoke smoothly.

"You know that sector better then any other high ranking official we have available right now. You also have worked for Grand Chancellor Welsher before. Therefore you know how he acts, and what to expect from him. That is why you are so well suited for this mission." She finished.

Han looked to his right, at Leia.

He really didn't want to go back to the Corellian sector, and he deffinitly didn't want to go back to Banalia.

Han had grown up on Coreillia, but had spent 3 years of his late teens working for the Grand Chancellor.

Banalia was the galaxy's center of royalty and high ranking dignataries. A resort planet, you may say.

The planet's wealth surpassed that of even the Hapan Cluster.

It's beauty did not go unnoticed, and it's people were the most highly respected in the galaxy.

He knew the planet's sheer elegance was amazing! It took you completely offguard from it's ideals and ancient customs.

Han had had great respect for the planet and even it's pompous inhabitants, until he discovered that it was proslavery!

When he discovered their disgusting, yet mandatory custom. Han decided to begin working alone.

He wondered how the system had gotten away with slavery, in a republic, that forbade it.

Then again....if you have enough credits, you could get away with anything.

Another examlpe of how corrupt the Old Republic had become in it's final years.

Mon Mothma continued talking, but Han barely heard a word. He was embedded in thoughts, and long gone burning emotions.

Han resented slavery!

He had saved Chewie from that miserable lifestyle.

Now he would be forced to own a slave even only if temperoraly, to gain the status needed to win the Banalians allied treaty.

Where would he get a slave though? And in such a short period of time? He was leaving in 3 days and if he was caught puchasing a slave, he could kiss his commission goodbye.

Maybe he should tell the Alliance of the barbaric custom?

//No..// They had all their faith tied up in this. They needed the supplies, especially medical supplies, and finances were running short. If the Alliance found out the Banalians were proslavery, a custom they'd never give up, the Alliance would turn down their offer. Something they desperetly couldn't afford. //Pride couldn't win wars.//

//What do I do?// He thought.

"Leia has some matters she needs to clear up here. She will join you for most of the negotiations in a standard week after your arrival at Banalia. Is there something wrong General Solo?" Mothma asked.

"Huh!...Oh..no..no..nothing's wrong." Han said with a start.

He noticed he was twisting the papers explaining the vitals of the mission in his sweat soaked hands.

"Hmmm....Well then with that said meeting adjourned. I pray you make a good impression on Grand Chancellor Welsher, and the planet of Banalia." She finished. "I suppose you will be taking the Mellennium Falcon?"

"Yes." Han said standing with the rest of the group.

"Though it would look better if our ambassador was in a more diplomatic vessel, the decision is entirly up to you." She said.

"I'll take the Falcon, Mon, thanks." Han said grasping his jacket and data pad.

She smiled, shaking his hand.

"Good luck General! We're going to need it."

"You can say that again." Han smiled.

4. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Holy Cats Princess! How do you have time to write all these stories???

Looks like you've got another hit on your hands (but I wanna see Luke on Naboo - hint hint! :) )

Can't wait to see *who* the slave is gonna be.. I think I have a pretty good idea..... :)

~Baroness

5. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey Baroness.

I'm glad you're reading this story. Yeah I enjoy writing so that's mostly what I do. There will be more soon, in all stories tonight. check more out later. ;)

6. Simone

Simone Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    I like, I like a lotr, can' wait to see the humor an all, great stuff!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!

7. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Glad you like it Simone. More soon maybe tonight. Keep watching. ;)

8. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    New post enjoy!

Part 2: The Perfect Slave

"Han are you alright?" Leia asked desperetly trying to stay at his pace as they moved towards his quarters.

"Me! Yeah fine!" He said trying to calm himself down.

He opened the door, walking to his small bar for a glass of Corellian Brandy.

"Your lying Han Solo." She said entering the room with crossed arms.

"I am not your worship, I just didn't feel well. A little brandy from my private stock and I'll be fine." He said taking another sip.

"Han."

"...must have been that Japorian spine fish I had for lunch..." He continued.

"Han"

"...it'll do it everytime."

"HAN!" Leia finally yelled.

"What!" He yelled back.

"Are you going to be alright on this mission?" She asked, approaching him with outstretched arms.

He took her in his free hand, pulling her close.

//Force how he loved her!//

She breathed against him, tighting her hold.

"Are you sure? It'll be a week and a half before I arrive, and I know you're not much of a diplomat." She said gazing into his eyes.

"I wasn't much of a team player, or a General. Look how that turned out." He said with his trademark smile. "I'll be fine. I promise not to discuss anything vital until you get there. Basically all I'm doing is getting feedback of the place, and representing the Alliance. When you arrive we'll do the descussions together."

"Okay." She said with a smile. "But stay out of trouble."

"I will."

With that she kissed him long and hard.

Not wanting to leave she pulled away from him, knowing it would be almost 2 weeks before they were together again.

"Goodbye, and good luck." She finished with a sigh. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said seriously.

The door opened and she was gone.

"What am I going to do?" Han asked aloud, plopping down on the sofa of nerf leather.

"I hate slavery, yet in order to accomplish this I need at least one. I refuse to have more then that. One is more then I want as it is. Where do I get a slave this close to rebel space?"

He thought about different smugglers he used to associate with, but everyone he came up with was either on bad terms with him, he owed money to, or they would try to enslave him. What was he going to do.

He thought for awhile, a long while.

Sitting back he wondered why things couldn't be as they had been in the old days, a mixture of haggling, thievery and clever ruses. Pulled off by the best pair of smugglers in the galaxy. Him and Chewie.

It hit him like an Ion cannon blast.

"Wait a minute! That's it! A ruse! What if I got someone to pose as my slave. I wouldn't need to go against my morals all that much. I wouldn't have to worry about how to obtain one, and it would be safe, because they'd be there with me."

Just as quickly as it had come though he felt the distressing feelings coil in his stomach.

No. No. Who here would voulentarily enter into bondage? Even for the good of the Alliance? That was a little much to ask.

He could only trust his closest friends with such an outlandish idea. It couldn't be just anyone though. It had to be someone who knew how to act like a slave, what they did, how to respond, how to fall into the role easily. Someone who wouldn't complain about the somewhat, and they would be somewhat hostile treatments and comments he'd have to feed them.

"Well Chewie would never do it. He said he'd throw me to the bounty hunters if I ever brought him close to slavery again. Lando's a business man, always has been. He's to fancy, and selfindulged to pull it off. Wedge is the Alliance's best pilot, and besides he has a very well known Corellian last name. It'd never work, and Leia's a Princess!" Though he knew she would have done it if he asked. Well...maybe. "...and Luke he's..."

"Luke. Yeah Luke would do this."

Then he thought again.

"I don't know he is the last of the Jedi. Even though his face isn't known across the galaxy yet, his name is a standard household word."

He took another sip of brandy allowing those old optomistic smuggling feeling to wa

9. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    Hooray! A post!

Looks like it's gonna be a good ol' Luke and Han adventure! Can't wait to see Luke's reaction to being a Slave -- hee hee hee....

10. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    I'd like to see Luke's reaction as well! So you need to post now.

11. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Okay I was going to save this until later, but you all want to see his reaction. I'm warning you though, it's a tissue alert!

Part 3: Forgotten Memories

Luke relaxed a bit more as the pair of remotes he had been exercising with shot 25 blaster bolts milliseconds apart. Parrying each one without even a blink of an eye.

He felt a presence enter his senses, someone coming to his door. It was Han, and he didn't seem to happy.

Shutting down the remotes and his saber he grabbed a towel to wipe away the sweat from his neck and face.

The thin black tanktop he was wearing was soaked. He'd take a shower later, Han required his attention right now. Not giving him time to knock, Luke invited him in.

"Come in Han" Luke yelled through the door.

The door opened and Han stepped in with wide eyes.

"You gotta stop doing that Kid, it gives me the creeps." Han said pointing at him.

Luke just smiled, still cleaning himself off.

"Sorry, reaction." He shrugged.

"Uh-huh..." Han nodded.

Silence settled over the room, and Luke walked over to a set of double doors opening them.

As he did so, Han looked over Luke's physique.

He had to be sure he was making the right decision.

Han nodded a little as he took in his compact muscles, especially his arms, chest and back. Luke was small compared to most men, but he was definitly built for hard labor.

His skin was tanned as usual, mostly from morning runs outside the Rebel base and Han had to admit Luke was more fit then he was.

He never did lose that Tatooine farmer toned body. //Good.// Han needed this to be as believeable as possible. Luke's physique would definitly suggest slave stock, so that part was taken care of. At least he looked like a slave. //Now to see if he can and will act the part.//

Luke opened the doors to his balcony, beckoning for a cool breeze. Force he was hot from his exercises.

He suuddenly felt heavy eyes look him over. Han was checking him out. That felt very uncomfortable. He knew it wasn't in that way, but he didn't understand where Han was going with this, however from the anxiety Han was eminating, it wasn't good.

Luke turned to face him, a serious look stretched across his face.

Han looked in Luke's blue eyes. //Sith, could he really enslave the Kid even if it was for pretend?//

Wishing to end the unsettling atmosphere forming in the room, Luke spoke first.

"Uh...won't you sit down." He suggested.

"Actually..." Han started, scratching his head. "...maybe you should sit down."

Luke obeyed. Something was really wrong.

"The Alliance asked me to go on a peace mission to a planet called Banalia. Ever heard of it?"

"No." Luke answered honestly.

Han sighed.

"Well it's a sister planet to the Corellian sector. I worked there late in my teens for the head of the planet, Grand Chancellor Welsher. That is until I discovered they were proslavery." Han stated.

Luke nodded, really not liking where this was going.

"Well you see..." Han said sitting in the chair closest to Luke. "...a man, any dignitarry is not respected, or even noticed without at least one slave. A person there, visitor or resident is judged by the property he or she keeps."

"And the property is slaves." Luke stated.

"Yep. Well the thing is that none of us here are proslavery, and we're deep in rebel space right now. I have to go on this mission and I don't have a slave. Luke they're not even going to acknowledge me without a one."

"Won't your past record with the Chancellor speak enough for you?" Luke asked.

"I wish! These people are to stuffy. They have they're rules and they don't care if your the King of Corellia, you don't have a slave or slaves with you, your shunned." Han said.

Luke sighed.

"What you're basically saying then is that if you show up without a slave that even though you were invited for these negotiations, you'll be ignored because you don't have one present?" Luke said.

"You got it." Han answered

"That's not right." Luke said. "They should know that the Rebel Alliance is antisla

12. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Well, he is a Jedi. Han shouldn't have to do too much protecting. Poor Luke.

13. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey MariahJade2

True, Luke being a Jedi, he can protect himslfe prett well. But Luke can't be a Jedi on Banalia. It would give him away. So he's pretty dependent on Han while he's there. Thanks for the post.

14. Skycrawler

Skycrawler Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2000
    "Maybe if I explain it to him real slow."

Hahahaha!!!

Great posts!

15. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Thanks Skycrawler. I thought that seemed like a typical Solo line. That's the kind of humor I'm going for in here. The hidden kind. Like when Luke begins to complain on Banalia wait till you see that stuff. more soon!

16. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    oh boy oh boy oh boy
    all these updates today, making my head spin, but then I should stop being surprised by now.

great great great. if there's anything i like *almost* as well as a well-written Luke, it's a well-written Han. :) can't wait to see where this story goes!

-Bali.B, Big ol' Baroness

p.s. hmmmmm, so now all we're missing is some "It can't be done....." no pressure there at all Princess. None at all..... :)

17. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey Baroness.

Glad you liked the post in here. You have no idea where this is going, but you can pretty well figure, that if it involves Han and Luke, it isn't going to go that simple. Things are going to go really wrong. More tonight!

18. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    New post tonight, keep checking! I'll let you know though, as always! I'd like to see if you can figure out what's going to happen next. Come on voice your opinions! Check you all later.

19. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm advertising my RR in here. Usually RR's gain a lot of attention, but for some reason mine didn't. Maybe some advertisement will help. It is funny and romantic, loaded with comedy, not just women, so post whatever you want. Please understand though that this is not a rated R Round Robin. It may seem like it, but it's not intended to be. Check it out! ;)I already started. The address is below.

Lando, Luke and Wedge along with some X-Wing pilots from Rogue Squadron, and other groups, are sitting around a hut at the Ewok celebration. It's just two hours after the battle over Endor, and people are still returning from the events. Inside they begin to discuss the good old days, that lead up to this night. Remembering and experiencing flashbacks of all the fun, comical, and romantic times between battles. Focusing mainly on all the women they had had. Cigarettes are lighting up all over the hut, and the booze is flowing freely. As the laughter fades late into the night, people continue to show up and join the party.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=5780895

20. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    You can't just walk on Banalia, without prepping a slave a bit first. What kind of prep? Read and see!

Part 4: The First Steps

"Threepio, what can you tell me about slavery customs on Banalia?" Han asked him.

"Slavery customs sir?" Threepio asked quite confused.

"Yes slavery customs."

Han didn't quite know the slave laws there, he hadn't stayed long enough to find out.

Threepio scanned his memory banks, as Han seated himself on his couch.

After that emotional confrontation with Luke, he had decided to leave him alone.

Luke had agreed to do this, but it was only because he had been forced into it.

Han sighed.

He didn't want to hurt Luke, but somehow he had.

He had to be doubly protective over him now when they arrived on Banalia. He couldn't let Luke face a whipping or some other harsh treatment while they were on planet.

Luke couldn't be a Jedi there, or he would risk his cover. No Force use that they could see.

It did help having Luke there as opposed to someone else. He could sense if the Banalians were lying during the negotiations, and stuff like that.

//A spy and a slave in one. They'd never know.// He thought slyly.

He thought about Luke's back again.

The scars from the whippings his uncle had given him.

It hurt him so much to see those, reminded him, of beatings he recieved from the group of Space Gypsies who had raised him. Han had gotten away from them when he was young, and luckly his beatings hadn't retained scars. Well there were a few, but they were barely noticible.

Luke's were obvious! It's like his uncle wanted him to have scars. To remind him not to do whatever it was he had done again.

Han shook his head at that. It still wasn't right. When they returned, he'd look into having those scars of Luke's removed. With or without his consent. The sooner they were gone, the sooner those memories would fade.

He had to admit though, even if it was a twisted thought. That Luke's scars just made his cover more believeable. That Luke was a slave. There'd be no doubt from the Banalians now.

"General Solo, I have come across the information you requested. What exactly are you looking for sir?" Threepio stated.

"Umm...Visitor slave treatment, initial impressions, that stuff." Han asked. He knew what he was looking for, just couldn't word it right.

"Well sir, when a slave is first brought on planet by a visitor, they are required to be shackled until reviewed by the leader of the Welcome Party. It's considered a safety precaution, to avoid any trouble, if the individual should become hostile."

//Shackled!// Han thought //Luke's not going to like that!//

"As the slave is reviewed, they are searched for marks of ownership. Many Banalians steal slaves. Slaves without a brand of some kind, are easy targets. It is recommended by the Grand Chancellor to make sure a slave is properly marked, before brought on planet, to avoid such an event. If a slave comes on planet unmarked, the owner will be required to brand them while on planet."

//Oh Damn! Luke's really not going to like this! I can't do this kind of stuff to him!// Han thought, as he felt his skin grow cold.

"A slave is also required to-" Threepio continued.

"That's enough!" Han said cutting him off. He had heard quite enough.

"Will there be anything else sir?" Threepio asked.

"No thanks Threepio. Except don't mention this conversation to anyone! Got it?"

"Yes sir."

Threepio left the room more then a little confused.

Han sat back.

He couldn't tell anyone. Especially Leia. She'd never let Han go through with using her brother as a slave, even if Luke had agreed. She'd tell Alliance Command too. They couldn't know.

//Well I'll have to brand him that's all.// Han thought, trying to shun it off as if it was no big deal.
    He didn't want Luke to be stolen. That'd really cause some problems. It didn't matter either, they'd make him brand Luke when he got there anyways. //Might as well do it now. But with what?// He didn't own an iron. //Wait a minute!// There was th

21. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    They haven't even left yet, and things are starting to blow up in Han's face. ooo. this is gonna be great!

22. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey Baroness.

I was a little reluctent to post the idea of Luke being branded, but no matter what way I looked at it, I couldn't avoid the custom. Slaves are always marked in some way. In Star Wars or not. If Han is hoping to keep this as believeable as possible, he'll have to brand him. If I didn't put a brand in here, there would be questions when they arrived on Banalia. Han has to have complete ownership, and he doesn't have papers, so...
    Well I hope this doesn't greatly offend or upset people. Glad you liked it though! More tonight!

23. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    This is tough. Luke is not going to take this well emotionally. Maybe he can apply the brand himself. I am a bit afraid that he will have trouble dealing with everything and end up resenting Han through this whole ordeal to some degree.

24. NatalieJ_214

NatalieJ_214 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2001
    Just found this story and I really like the idea. I wonder how Luke's going to react to the branding plan? Will he accept it for the Alliance or will he have to be forced into it? Guess I'll just have to wait and find out. More soon I hope!!

25. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Here it is the big scene! Hope you like it! It took me 6 hours to write! Please post comments! :D

Part 5: Branding

Han ran towards the Falcon, his heart racing. He needed to find that iron.

He didn't quite remember what it looked like, he knew it was in one of the storage compartments in the stern of the ship.

He saw Chewie, replacing a couple of the solar panels up top. That's what they had been doing before he left for the briefing.

Han had to act cool, not let Chewie know what he was doing. He'd explain the situation to him later, that way Chewie would avoid going with him, and stay here. If he found out the ruse Han was pulling, and that Luke was involved, and technically against his will, well, he didn't want to know how Chewie would react to that.

"Hey pal." Han said waving. "Everything going okay?"

Chewie lifted his welding mask, and howled something at him, waving back.

"Great, almost done?" Han said before entering the ship.

Chewie roared again, then lowered his mask.

//Good he doesn't suspect a thing.// Han thought as he casually walked up the boarding ramp.

Once inside he bolted for the storage area.

He began leafing through things, coming across stuff he had forgotten he had kept.

It felt good to come across, stuff from his earliest memories.

Stuffed animals, toys, a few pictures of him when he was young even.

He'd love to give those toys to his kids.

//Mine and Leia's kids.// He thought. //That would be wonderful. Children with her. Keep dreaming Han.//

Pushing those thoughts aside, he continued looking.

He moved from one compartment to another.

He started finding things that linked with his early years in the Rebellion.

He studied the medal he had recieved the day after the battle over Yavin. It was greatly tarnished and needed to be cleaned. He forgot he had placed it here. He also found Luke's medal stored with his. He wondered if Luke even remembered they were here. Maybe he'd take it to him, as a peace offering or something.

Digging some more he found the branding iron.

Luckily it was a universal iron and self heating too.

It was attached to a case, which had letters, numbers, and symbols from all the Imperial worlds in it.

Han opened it, removing an H and an S, and a symbol from the Corellian sector and slid them onto the tip.

He stood leaving the case on the floor.

Han picked up the medal and headed for the door, placing the iron beneath his jacket as he exited the ship.

Chewie was still up top, finishing up the welding.

"I'll be back in a bit pal, just have to take something to Luke." He yelled, patting the case.

Chewie nodded, then continued.

Han hurried down the corridor.

Luke had just gotten out of the shower, and he began tossing his hair around with his hand, as he finished dressing.

It was difficult for him to share those scars with Han. He hadn't even shared them with Leia.

The medical staff was aware of them, they were listed on his records as prior injuries before the Rebellion. However only a few doctors, whom he really trusted knew of their origin. The rest never asked.

He pulled on a white silk shirt and tucked it into his brown dress pants.

He adjusted the wide coller, before pulling on a wide black belt made of Lawari leather.

A gift from Lando.

He could never afford something that expensive. It was the same fashion as the belt Lando had worn when he was Baron Administrator of Cloud City. Luke had liked style of it so much, Lando gave him one for his birthday last year.

Normally Luke didn't get dressed so fancy, but he had a dinner date with Leia that night. It was a weekly tradition.

He was buttoning the cuffs of the billowy poet style sleeves, when a knock came at his door.

He felt for the presence only to discover it was Han again.

"It's unlocked Han!" He yelled from his bedroom.

Luke grabbed his lightsaber from his nightstand, and attached it to a hook, near the commlink.

Brushing at the gold and black checkered stripes down the

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.