main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Talk at Celebration II

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Shara, Mar 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kman

Kman Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2002
    Wierd brodcasts? We're never wierd! :D ... *looks around for the men in white to come take him away* :eek:

We will try and stay as 'normal' as possible, with a steady intake of caffinated products :D I don't think we will get much sleep anyway, the first night there we will be getting pysched for Friday...

Then at the Fan Force party there will be so much fun stuff going on we couldn't even nod off for a milisecond. :cool:

Gah! It's all going to be such a blast, I can't wait to meet everyone, hang out, and just have a great time.

One small note though, if anyone does have any questions about Jedi Talk down at Celebration, please just drop me or Darion_Blade a PM, or post the question in this thread. We would be more than glad to awnser any questions. :)

Cya

-----------------
    Kody Hencz
    www.jeditalk.com
    "Blue milk, eh!"
    -----------------

2. Darion_Blade

Darion_Blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2001
    Caffine driven show???
    Have you ever listened to a jedi talk. Hahahah They are all like that! :)

Just kidding, yeah we will be broadcasting alot but hopefully we can take some cat naps here and there to keep our strenthg up, all for the fans baby all for the fans!
    Darion Blade

3. Darion_Blade

Darion_Blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2001
    Hey All,
    Just a request for a little help. We as you can see by the thread are going to celebration 2. But I was hoping that all the Jedi Talk fans out there could help us out.
    We need to spread the word that we will be up there. Especialy to the fans who are not able to be there. This will be a great way for fans who can't make the trip to catch a piece of celebration 2.
    We have some great things planned, so do us a favor and drop a post on your favirate broad about us. Letting fans know that we are going to be there!
    Thanks,
    Jedi Talk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.