main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY jedimika's Life Day Celebration

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Jan 17, 2013.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    My birthday's coming up...Feb 1 to be exact...which is the same night as our book club meeting. So I'm proposing after book club you all let Mrs jedimika and I (mostly her) treat you to a life day celebration meal, probably at Chili's which is close by and I think could handle our large group on a Friday night. No gifts please, just be ready to discuss "Scoundrels" at book club :)
    Hope to see everyone there!

2. Commander APPO

Commander APPO Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 19, 2012
    OK were in for that

BUT

Let me and Zannah get your desert. I'll be maybe a chocolate Wookie or something like that.

3. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    Methinks you maybe uh misunderstandin' the traditions of a da Life Day....lol.

4. Commander APPO

Oct 19, 2012
    OH sorry maybe a chocolate covered JAR JAR!!

5. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    Brandy and I should be there. Can't wait to see you all again. I can't tell you how much fun we have with you all!

6. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Yes.. this sounds wonderful Mika. Are we going to meet at Chllis and discuss our book there?

7. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    No, sorry I wasn't clear. Book club at usual time and place and jedimika Celebration after for those that can make it.

8. Lord_Zannah

Sep 4, 2012
    Sounds like a man with a plan. [face_cowboy] Good deal.

9. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    i would love to be there, but since i live in IN now, i know that Zan and Ban can't pick me up. any takers? :D

10. Lord_Zannah

Sep 4, 2012
    Since the Mika's are supplying supper, the Appo and Zannah have a little something for everyone. Presents all around. :p

11. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    D'aaawwwww [face_love]

12. Estreya

Estreya Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2012
    Luckily Nocturnus is actually off on Friday!! We should be there and can't wait to see everyone..

Can I atleast bake a little something for your life day Mika?? Any sithtastic cookies that you like??

13. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    No cookies/baked goods needed thank you :) I'm just chuffed you all can make it!

14. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    I had a great time! thanks to everyone who made a special effort to come out on such a cold night and help me celebrate my life day.

15. Lord_Zannah

Sep 4, 2012
    Mika, I hope your day was the best.. well, aside from being embarrassed by Dars rendition of the Happy Life Day To You Song. :p All of you are simply so incredible, and again thank you and Miss Mika so very much for dinner.

Oh yea!! I opened one of those tins when I got home, I had a hankering for chocolate. Well the ditzy struck again.. I discovered they're full of suckers. They were mixed in with the Chocolate hearts and I didn't even read what was in them. Seen Star Wars tins and assumed they were chocolates. At the price, a light should have come on. Slaps self on head... [face_blush] Sorry guys!

16. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Quite alright, the tins are quite lovely. I'm going to save it and maybe put some chocolate in it next year. Thanks for thinking of us!

17. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    Mika, Brandy and I had a great time celebrating your life day with you! I feel bad for not being able to get you anything (at your own request), and I'm definitely not used to anything like a Hobbit party....lol. Thank You so much for having us there....not that I would have missed it :)

As far as those tins go, I love them. I probably will not open mine, but I'm currently undecided. Thanks Zannah for them. I don't care what was inside, because to me, the tin is the real gift :)

18. Commander APPO

Oct 19, 2012
    We've still got a couple at the house so I think I'll open one and save one for later to share with my lovely wife...:*