main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Justice League: Unlimited

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dark-Enigma, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Two-Face

The coin spun in the air, and landed in Harvey's hand, which he closed quickly.

His AK-47 was aimed at the manager's head, and the man was trembling with fear.

"I know you're guilty. Everyone is guilty. Of one thing or another. But the question is, what are you guilty of?" said Two-Face.

"It really doesn't matter. I'm not here for you, or for the money. I want justice." said Harvey.

"The Batman must pay for his crimes."

"The Batman must atone for his past deeds. What he and I do are the same." said Harvey. Another argument was starting between his halves, and he didn't like it. Bats had to stop him. Harvey couldn't control it anymore, he wasn't in control. His dark side was doing all the work.

And Harvey, like before his...accident...was a pawn.

Tag: Jeb

2. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Tiger

Tiger kept crying but downed her voice. "Obviously I am not normal. My care givers passed away and I can't afford anything. I was trying to get the Justice Leagues attention. I want to good,really,I do. I'm not evil...usually. Well,not evil evil. And,sorry to break it to you,I will find a way out. Tam did and so can I. My names Tiger." she offered.

She was now sitting on the floor behind the bars and looking up at the man wih wide eyes. Almost like a student listening to a teacher. her tail swung back and forth slowy. Silently she was testing him.

TAG-DE

3. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: Commissioner James Gordon
    Gotham Prison, Cell 243

Commissioner James Gordon looked onto the seemingly hopeless young teenager as she wagged her superhuman tail slowly. "Obviously I am not normal," she said. "My care givers passed away and I can't afford anything. I was trying to get the Justice Leagues attention. I want to good,really,I do. I'm not evil...usually. Well,not evil evil. And,sorry to break it to you,I will find a way out. Tam did and so can I. My names Tiger."

Interesting young girl, James thought, a bit bewildered by her offered motive. "Young girl, there are at least a hundred members of the Justice League. Do you think that they all got in by committing a crime for attention? I highly doubt it, and I believe that you should have come up with something a little more judicious to try to become affiliated with them. Now, for your benefit, I will contact the League and see if they have any interest in you. But I cannot promise anything." He turned on his heel and headed toward his office as he left the girl sitting in her cell.

Tag: Genimay

4. Ghostly_Host

Ghostly_Host Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2005
  5. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Ooops, wrong costume.... :p [face_blush]

IC: Slade

Slade held open his hand to grab the transceiver droid from the sky, as if he had been expecting it all along. He flipped it open with hardly an expression and looked down at the screen expectantly.

What greeted him was a pink sort of face, and definitely not human.

"So your one of these humans? Hump well you wanted to be introduced well here I am!"

Had Destero been able to see Slades face, he would have seen it frown.

"No..." the man said, "I'm afraid this will not do. On earth, we meet people in person, and by their names. I don't work with people I don't know."

He kept the droid open for one more minute. What the being said now would be the make or break between him crushing the machine, and him keeping it on.

TAG: Penguinator (if he still wants it), and BEN

[b]IC: Zatanna [/b]
    [i]Location: Justice League Base of Operations, Assembly Room [/i]

Zatanna was day dreaming about when she was going to get out of this lecture when a woman sitting right by her spoke up. Probably intrigued about her little magic show. She was more than a little proud when it came to her magick. She had worked long and hard to make it just right.

[i]"Aren't you a magician, not a superhero?" she asked the lady curiously. "I keep seeing adverts for your shows. What do you do, set your doves on the criminals?" [/i]

Zatanna smirked. Indeed a bittersweet little compliment that was. She was at once flattered by her knowing of her, and chagrinned by her dove quote. She didn't take it too hard though. The woman was an entertainer; she knew how to take a little heat from the audience.

"You'd be suprised what a little magic can do." she said with a wink and a smile.

"Nugdnah Raeppa!" she said, waiving her hand over her hat

Zatanna reached in and pulled out the Handgun she had summoned.

"Ain't always rabbits kiddo." she said smuggly

When Superman dismissed the meeting, she stood up and dusted her costume off. It was time to be getting back to Gotham.

[b]TAG: Justice Peoples [/b]

6. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for the rather short post...

IC NIGHTSTALKER:

"Perhaps we need to begin a recruiting crusade or something along those lines. Send out a message to all known criminals throughout New York City. You shouldn't have any trouble finding quite a few."

Jim thought for a moment. Saying you're going to find people of the right caliber to work for the Vengeance League is one thing. Doing it, though, is something entirely different.

"How..." Jim faltered for a moment, trying to choose the right words. "How exactly would I do that without getting too much attention?"

All at once, and idea came to Jim. "I heard of some kid doing some stuff back in Gotham. Tiger, I think her name was. Got caught, and was thrown in Arkham, I think. But I know some people who can give me the stuff to get in. Uniform, pass cards, they've got it all. I Could spring her out, and see if she wants to join. If she says no..." Jim's voice trailed off. "I can't make any promises."

And Jim waited, expecting another refusal.

TAG: D-E

D_N :cool:

7. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    ooc anyone seen the ridler?

8. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: John Holter
    Apartment 312 of Scott Complex, New York City

"How..." Jim faltered for a moment, trying to choose the right words. "How exactly would I do that without getting too much attention? I heard of some kid doing some stuff back in Gotham. Tiger, I think her name was. Got caught, and was thrown in Arkham, I think. But I know some people who can give me the stuff to get in. Uniform, pass cards, they've got it all. I Could spring her out, and see if she wants to join. If she says no..." Jim's voice trailed off. "I can't make any promises."

John shook his head. "Gotham Prison," he said in his usual gruff voice. "I heard about it last night. Perhaps she would make a somewhat good addition to the league. But I am skeptical about young teenagers. They're all rebellious, and that's not what we need. They think that they're capable of anything, that they can accomplish everything. I don't want to be here when they are proved wrong. But, visit her, just in case. After all, we don't want the Justice League stealing our prey now do we?" He grinned. "And as for others who may join..." He lifted himself from the polished wooden dining chair and walked over to the endtable beside the leather couch, and opened the side drawer. He reached in and pulled out a manila folder. He walked back over to the table and set it down, gesturing for Jim to look. He opened the folder and took out files on five different criminals, each with their own unique gifts. "Meet a few future Vengeance Leaguers, my friend, who you will recruit.

"First, we have Oswald Cobblepot, who calls himself the Penguin. It says he was teased very much in childhood due to his short stature, obesity, and bird-like nose. These traits made him an outcast in his rich, debutante family. Their rejection drove him to become a violent criminal;. In keeping with his family's tradition of wealth, the Penguin lives a life of crime and evil, yet executes it with his own self proclaimed high society class and style. He commits crimes with the theme of the various birds he loves. The Penguin is a gentleman villain, in control of his own actions and perfectly sane. This lends itself to a unique relationship with his archenemy, Batman." He winked. "This has extended into the current situation with the Penguin ceasing his direct involvement in crime, instead running a nightclub that is popular with the underworld. As such, he is an excellent source of information on crime and Batman grudgingly tolerates his operations because of that. However, the entrepreneurial Penguin is often fencing stolen property or arranging early furloughs for incarcerated former criminal associates - for a hefty fee, of course - on the side. During the period when Gotham City was leveled by an earthquake, he was one of the major players in the mostly-abandoned and lawless city, using his connections to sell necessities at outrageous prices. The Penguin's trademarks are the various deadly umbrellas he uses to execute his plans. Says here was forced as a child to always carry an umbrella by his over-protective mother, due to his father dying of pneumonia after being drenched in a downpour. In keeping with his pretensions of being a refined gentleman, he also prefers to wear formal wear such as a top hat and tuxedo during his jobs. He received his alias from a childhood nickname, bestowed by his peers, who teased him because of his grotesque appearance and love of birds." He slid the file to the other side of the table where Jim could pick it up and look at it himself. "He's been sighted on occasion wondering the streets of Gotham. Find him and negotiate with him. I trust he will join us soon."

He stood up from the table. "I'll go see the girl."

Tag: D_N

9. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: For Penguin, I will be posting as my original profile, Grishnakh, from now on. The reason being, I can not remember Vakama's password.

IC: as The Penguin

Oswald strolled across the cold sidewlaks of Gotham, using his umbrella as a crutch, and tipping his hat to all the ladies. "Morons" he would mutter occasionaly as he passed by richer folk.

His destination was the Gotham Prison, he wanted to see if there were any traces of his criminal past lingering around anymore. So, if he was doing anything against the law "secretly", no police would be breathing down his neck.

Soon, near dusk, he reached the large doors of Gotham Prison, a place he knew quite well. As he touched the handles of the doors, a surge of memory flew through him. The memory of armed guards carrying his short little body to his maximum security cell......He shrugged it off, and opened the door. He made his way slowly up many flights of stairs until he reached the office of Commissioner James Gordon, the exact man he was looking for. He put his umbrella under his arm and rapped at the door, "Gordon?"

TAG: Dark Enigma

10. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Tiger brighten. "Thank you!" she called at his dissapearing back.

Now,of course, Tiger wouldn't just sit there. She tested the bars on her cell. Enforced steel or no there had to be a weakness. An oblect was only as strong as its weakest point. "Come on." she whispered to the bars. Once she got to the lock she smiled. Enforced steel, normal lock.

Silently, Tiger rolled her eyes. She broke into a building and was a theif all her life. A lock, even a pad-lock, wasn't going to slow her for long. But she would wait. Breaking out of jail probably wouldn't put her JL's A-list.

TAG-NO one

11. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    IC NIGHTSTALKER:

"Perhaps she would make a somewhat good addition to the league. But I am skeptical about young teenagers. They're all rebellious, and that's not what we need. They think that they're capable of anything, that they can accomplish everything. I don't want to be here when they are proved wrong."

Jim nodded slightly. "Yeah, that's true."

Then John proceeded to bring a manila folder to the table.

After listening to his boss' exposition of the Penguin, Jim looked through the folder.

Reading through until satisfied, Jim stood from the chair.

John also stood up from the table. "I'll go see the girl."

"Good," Jim grunted, closing the manila folder. He put his Gotham Knights cap back on, and walked out of the apartment, down to his car.

There was a big difference between Gotham and New York - at least, there used to be. New York alwasy looked nice and shiny, second only to Metropolis, while Gotham had an archaic look to it. But when Gotham began to rebuild after the No Man's Land fiasco, Gotham lost most of its old look, at least to Jim anyway.

Eventually, Jim was back in Gotham. After placing the folder in his room, he began to walk the streets of Gotham, looking for the Penguin. As he walked, he happened upon the street corner where his little mugging incident had occurred. The police were still lingering around, and Jim tried to make his way as far away as he could.

After a while, his walk brought him in front of the Gotham Prison. But he was surprised to see the Penguin walking up the steps into the prison. Not wanting to be examined, Jim stayed out of the prison. He decided to linger around, at the diner a few blocks down. Noontime was coming, and those guys always made the best burgers... So, Jim went to the diner, and ordered what he always did - a burger with lettuce & tomatoes, and a soda.

TAG: D-E, Grishnakh, anyone

D_N :cool:

12. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
  13. Si_Treemba_II

Si_Treemba_II Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2005
  14. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    IC Despero

"No..." the man said, "I'm afraid this will not do. On earth, we meet people in person, and by their names. I don't work with people I don't know."

Fine the human want to meet me...fine I will teach him to talk to Despero like that!!!

"You want to meet me? Ok here I'll take you into my mind!" Using his advanced telephathic abilitys Despero sends both of them into the darkness of his mind...He creates an image of his planet that he rules...

"This is my planet were I DESPERO rule! Now look at my invasion fleet! This will be ready to launch tomorrow! In 65 of your standered earth days it will reach Earth and I shall rule over it with an iron fist! Is there anything else you need to know?"

"Also this deal is not 50/50 I will be ruling the planet and if you coparate then I will spare your life and give you a reward...Mabye a Island to govern...Before you give me your answer remember this...Your tongue is your worst eneimy and if you lash out on me I will turn you into a slave of Despero! And you shall spend years cleaning and washing!"

TAG: Slade
    ooc: I know I can't really turn you into a veggie...But it sounds like somthing he would say...No hard feelings I'm just acting the tough guy...:cool:

15. Moff_Yittreas

Moff_Yittreas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 21, 2004
    IC as Shayera Stewart

Shayera stepped down from the platform with the rest of the founders of the League. She was still somewhat happy she could keep fighting against crime. She didn't want Rex to grow up in an evil-ridden hellhole.

Then she noticed Flash eyeing the doughnuts. "Always think with your stomach?"

TAG: Flash, other Leaguers

16. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic The joker

Joker watched as the buildings of Gotham flashed past the window of the car he had just gotten in to

"So than laddie" Joker said with an air on contempt in his voice "I take it I'm not the only person you have rustled up , Come take me to see the rest of the guys" Joker said

After a few twists and turns the car stop and pulled into a disused building, that had a huge Rubiks cube on the roof

"Subtle" Joker said under his breath

Tag Harvey, the riddler, the penguin

occ Any one heard from the riddler?

17. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Jennifer Howe, a.k.a Deadzone

Jennifer stood up at the same time as Zatanna. Well, here was her opening. If she didn't grab the chance now, it was back to Bagton and the everyday drudgery of whatever job the government found for her. Probably stamping books in some librarry somehwere.

"Hey, erm, Mis Zatanna? I was wondering if I could come with you to, uh, wherever you're going. I need a gig, badly. I ws hoping the Justice League could help, but hanging around with a magic user might not be a bad idea. My powers aren't exactly... superhero friendly." she cringed with embarassment, remembering the other crime-fighting teams she'd been a part of. Yep, her and superheroes didn't really mix.

"Please?"

[TAG Hammer]

18. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: Who knows where the Riddler tranced off to.

IC: as The Penguin

Oswald tapped on the door a few more times, than eventually gave up. "He never was there for anyone", Oswald muttered under his breath. He pounded his umbrella back on the floor and started to walk for the stairs, but then a thought came to him. "Gordon keeps a file cabinet in the cell room, maybe I can find something there." Oswald turned on his heel, completely around, and headed for the cells. Once there, he met a guard who was standing between him and the mechanically locked door. "Hey bird man, no one gets into this place without proper authorization." The guard laughed and folded his arms, creating a formidable barrier for someone the Penguin's stature. "Look here my good man, if you could just gaze at what have here in my pocket, I think you might find it interesting." Cobblepot reached into his pocket and pulled out 1'000 dollars......

Penguin walked into the cell room and passed a few cells until he met an un-earthly figure, playing with the lock. He stopped and stared at her, "What are you?"

TAG:GENIMAY

19. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    OOC: Sorry if I brush off any posts that were directed to me (I didn't notice any). I sorta skimmed so that I could get back into the game ASAP. [face_plain]

[b]The Batman[/b]
    [i]Gotham City Skyline, Near Junkyard/Docks[/i]

A small hologram appeared infront of Batman on his cockpit's holo-projector. It was Detective Harvey Bullock; Commissioner James Gordon's longtime stout, hairy partner. Harvey wore his usual attire: a low-brimmed fedora, dirty, tieless dress-shirt, and a scruffy looking trenchcoat.

"Bullock?", asked Bruce, a single brow quirking upwards in obvious confusion.

[i]"Yeh?"[/i], retorted Harvey, a toothpick stuck between his teeth; scraping off the remains of a pastrami-and-cheese sub, no doubt.

"Where the Hell's Gordon?"

[i]"Jus' pipe down and git yer butt ova' here! We got stuff ta' talk 'bout."[/i]. The transmission was cut.

=======

The sleek black jet slowed its throttle dramatically as it neared it's destination. A set of wheels came erect under the base of the vehicle as it landed softly in the center of an acre-wide junkyard, the engine exhaust blowing dust, hot air, and small scraps of metal in every direction.

The oval-shaped windshield hissed open, and out stepped the Dark Knight, trotting across the right wing before stepping off and making his way towards Harvey.

"So?"

[i]"So... yea'. Tha' Commissioner's taking care o' some business at Gotham Prison right 'bout now. Somethin' 'bout some cat-girl or somethin'."[/i], he said, shrugging his broad shoulders, a Jumbo sized latte' clenched between his fat fingers. [i]"Listen.."[/i], said Bullock, reaching into a coat pocket. He handed Bruce a small evidence bag containing what seemed like a set of photos.

Bruce snatched them, and examined them all closely, not needing to open the bag to do so. The photos were blurry, and in black-and-white. There were small digits on the corners suggesting the time and date of the actions occuring on the pictures; these were obviously surveillance photos taken by emergency cameras.

"Arkhym? Escape? Joker? What's new?", said Batman in his raspy voice, a sly smirk present on his lips. Bullock walked up closer to Batman and pointed a finger at two specific photos out of the group.

[i]"He was driven out o' there. We need info on who it might've been. I doubt it was Quinn, she's locked up also; and it it woulda been way too obvious. Tha' license plate number is barely legible but we managed to decipha' them; they're wirtten on tha' back o' one o' them photos. We checked for ourselves but the vehicle didn't have any background for us to even get an idea on who it mighta' been. So as usual, you're our last resort."[/i]

"I'm honored.", Bruce responded, placing the photos and according evidence bag into his utility belt for the time being.

[i]"But ah.. that ain't what you should be worryin' about right now."[/i], continued Bullock. [i]"Dent, or Two-Face, or whateva' he calls himself is terrorizin' the 3rd National Bank downtown. Several reported casualties, so I'm guessing he's armed with more than just coins."[/i]

Harvey looked over at the famous Batplane. [i]"Now I'm not too smart a guy but.. I would personally prefer that you use somethin' a bit more.. descreet?"[/i]

Bruce reached into a section of his belt and pulled out a small remote. He clicked a button, and a loading ramp swung open from under the Batplane's chassis. Out rolled the infamous (for those baddies out there) Batmobile, armed and shined to perfection.

"I think I got that part covered..."

[b]Tag:[/b] [i]Penguinator[/i]

[hr]

[b]OOC:[/b] [i]I'd appreciate it if Joker and Riddler don't hassle me just yet, I'd like to finish up with Dent first.[/i] [face_mischief]

20. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    EDIT: Double post.. :p

21. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Finish up? We'll see, Jeb...

IC: Two-Face

As Two-Face sat and waited, Harvey thought.

Would Bats come? This was his last hope, to be brought in. Without this, he'd be doomed to live as Two-Face forever. As his last act of independence, Harvey had brought himself here. Two-Face would do the rest.

And Two-Face, Big Bad Harv, thought as well. Bats would go down for his crimes. In a way, it was his fault. It was all his fault. No matter what Harv had done in the past, Batman was there to help. And, in some cases, hinder. His wife was gone because good Dent had devoted himself to the Bat's cause.

His wife.

Tag; Jeb

22. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    IC Kyle Rayner aka Green Lantern
    Oa, Earth, Space

Kyle walked to a proper launching pad. Kyle and a few others were the only Green Lanterns surviving. One of those Green Lanterns to survive was John Stewart, the present guardian of the Earth. John gained to role of guardian of the Earth when Kyle had gotten his best and closest friend almost killed. After this happened Kyle had decided to leave Earth, finding a worthy Lantern. That Lantern was John Stewart. Since Kyle?s departure from planet Earth Kyle has had little communication with people on Earth. The only people that he talked to that were still on Earth were his good friend, who had remained his friend and forgiven him for his injuries, and John Stewart.

Kyle had been informed that the Justice League had shown an interest in having Kyle back in the League, even if it was part time. So after long thought Kyle decided that he would take a trip to Justice Island. A new addition for the JLA. He chuckled, a whole island, that should be fun. But behind him he could hear the light tap of Jade?s boots on the steel walk way. That was one of his ?conditions?, Jade had to come with him, to Justice Island and to join the Justice League its self.

After speaking with Superman for a short while, Superman agreed to let Jade join, even though that would make three Green Lanterns in the League. That?s alright, it would be helpful. Kyle and Jade reached their launching point, waving to a few younglings a few yards away. They took off of Oa moving almost as fast as light towards Earth.

Three hours later?.

Kyle Rayner and Jade landed on the beaches of Justice Island. They looked up and were impressed, however it was roughly the size of-well it was small, small enough to walk across in one day.

They both started up the steps nearing the main building and entrance way. Jade quickened her steps so that she caught up with Kyle and grabbed his arm. She was excited to meet the legendary Superman and Batman, not to mention Wonder Woman and the Flash. She smiled and looked over at Kyle, his face was straight and looked as if he was off in another world, for he was back on Earth.

TAG: All that are on Justice Island

23. Moff_Yittreas

Moff_Yittreas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 21, 2004
    OOC: YAY! :)

IC as Shayera Stewart on the Beach

John cut off in midsentence. "Is that... Kyle Rayner?"

Shayera looked where he was staring. Her eyesight was somewhat better than the average human's. "I dunno, but I see two Green Lanterns, a man and a woman. Who's Kyle Rayner?"

"He was the Green Lantern of Earth before I was. He transferred after a bad accident," her husband answered. "It's a long story."

"Well, don't you think we should say hello?" she smiled.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Sure."

The couple walked over to the two Lanterns, with John speaking first. "Hey Kyle. What are you doing around here?" he asked a tone of mixed geniality and genuine confusion.

TAG: Kyle and Jade

24. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

tiger looked up at the birdish figure. "I'm a person. With a few modifications." she said and glared.

Her tail wagged in annoancy. "I am not a thing and my name is Tiger." she said.

Clearly,this guy was no with the police. He looked mean. His eyes. Tiger didn't trust him as far as she could throw him...wait,she probably could throw him pretty far. She just didn't trust him.

TAGbird man

25. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    Birth Name: Brutus Ligarius Kimbly
    Alias: Havoc
    Species: Human
    Powers: Superhuman Reflexes
    Weakness: Anything that can kill a human being, a pretty face (Female?not that he?s shallow or anything, just that he?s very likely to do what a pretty girl asks of him? Within reason)
    Height: 5? 10?
    Weight: - 153 lbs
    Hair: - Short dark brown hair, not unkempt, but not fashioned either.
    Nationality (if applicable) : Caucasian
    League: Justice League
    Clothing/Equipment: Brutus generally dresses in a polo shirt and khaki pants of various colors. He plays the role of semi-rich playboy, modeling himself after the famous Bruce Wayne in Gotham City? though not nearly as expressive of his wealth and not nearly so public.

Havoc dresses in a loose fitting gray shirt, black pants, black boots, and a black black, hooded trenchcoat, hanging open. A specially made mask constructed of dull black metal covers his mouth and nose. It has the capabilities to mask his voice and allow easy breathing. His hair, eyes, and forehead remain visible.

Havoc wields two broad swords. They are each kept extremely sharp with perfectly flat sides. He also has an array of daggers, grenades, a pistol, and shuriken he utilizes on occasion.

Biography: Brutus grew up in Austin, Texas. He loved it there, but never really fit in. Always, he had been quicker than all the others boys. Not just his reflexes, but his mind as well. He was always the first to grasp a concept and his mind adapted eerily to new situations with remarkable speed.

His parents were loving, supportive, and hidden superheroes. They had powers, but chose not to expose themselves. Brutus never knew what those powers were. He knew, however, that his were unique. Growing up in a clean, wholesome suburb of Austin, Brutus was often an outcast. However, he discovered a sport at a young age; Fencing. His uncanny reflexes and quick mind made him the greatest fencer seen yet on the Earth. He won many local competitions, and was the town legend. He received a full-ride scholarship, and mastered in Medieval weaponry, history, and warfare. Throughout this time, he won four Olympic gold medals in fencing.

However, the life ahead of him did not suit his tastes. Many believed that idols such as Brutus Ligarius Kimbly could not merely disappear. They were wrong. Three months after the death of both his parents in a car crash, Brutus dropped from the face of the Earth. No one had any idea where he could be. After a while, no one cared any longer. For the next few years, Brutus trained in any and all types of sword craft he could find. When he was 23, he returned to society as an anonymous member of it. He had invested his money quite nicely before he had left, and had a small fortune waiting for him upon his return. He settled down in a nice apartment in Austin; inexorably drawn back to his home-town.

Brutus became a sword for hire, willing to kill whomever was asked of him, although he often was picky about his clients, checking into their motive and desires behind the intended murder. He was known only as Havoc. No one contacted him; he contacted them. He was the best in the mercenary business, and few lived long once they learned Havoc was on their tale??. If they learned at all. He does not kill women or children.

Several years ago, Brutus heard rumors of a new Justice League. This served his purposes much better than being a mercenary. He has hunted and hunted, and was one of the first to sign up when Superman started it up. Brutus' quiet, almost menacing outward personality seems a great contrast to that of the rest of Justice League, btu his kind at heart and wants nothing but good for people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.