main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Knox Fan Force inquiries

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jango_matt, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango_matt

jango_matt Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    All right, my family are all avid Star Wars fans. My father, sister, nephew, and myself (and we're slowly converting my mother ;)) all love Star Wars. After the (mostly) great time we had at Celebration III, I went searching for the Knox Fan Force chapter because I was desperate for more fan interaction.

Anyway, here I am, and I have a few questions... We can just show up to meetings? What happens at meetings? How many people generally show up? Are all ages welcome?

Thanks... Hope to hear from someone.

2. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Hello there Matt!

Honesty is the best policy, and I have a new toy that I want to play with, so I will keep things brief. To answer your questions:

1: All ages are allowed to attend and meetings are family friendly. There are no requirements or dues required in order to attend or become a member.

2: Meetings are mainly food and discussion, with the occasional foray to something more exciting. I'm not much for big fireworks and whatnot, so we keep meetings simple.

3: Attendance varies, and how many show up depends on a lot of factors. We usually get around 5 or so, but it can be more or less due to the whims of life.

I hope you and your family can make it. :)

3. jango_matt

jango_matt Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Thank you very much for your prompt and polite response!

Sadly, I can't make it to the meeting this Friday, as I already have plans. I will try my best to make it to the May meeting, however, as they sound awesome. It will probably just be me, but I may be able to drag my Dad or sister along.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.