main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico La Cosa Nostra- The Game of Mafia *ENDGAME! Canelloni have won the Game! All Citz are DEAD!*

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Welcome to La Cosa Nostra: The Mafia Game

Do you like to live dangerously? Do you want live on the edge? Join La Cosa Nostra.

This game originally is played in the JCC, but I thought we might enjoy it as well. Here are the game rules, roles, and how the game is played:

Para ver las reglas en "plain Spanish" :p , vean el final de este post.

Game roles:

Citizen - The object of the game for the citizens (i.e., everyone who isn't in the Mafia) is to figure out who is in the Mafia and kill them. Citizens accuse people of being in the Mafia and vote on who to kill during the Citizens round.

Mafia member - The two Mafia families work separately and are trying to kill the Informants, Undercover Agent, the citizens, and the other mob families members. The way they do that is by PMing the other members in their family and deciding on which players they want to kill. Once they chose a player to kill they pick a member from their family to PM me with the hit. I will announce that family's hit in the thread and that player will be dead. Note: Try and have some idea of who you'll want to kill before hand so if you can't reach one of your family's members you'll still get your hit in on time. If a family doesn't PM me by the end of their 48 hours they won't get a hit that round. Also, please figure out who will be PMing me the hits, and make sure your whole family is in agreement with the hit choices so I don't get multiple hits from different members of your family with different names of who they want to kill.

Informant - The job of the Informants is to find out who is in the Mafia and report it to the Undercover Agent and/or the Citizens. After the mob families have made their hits the Informants can PM me and ask me if one person is in the Mafia or not. If that person is in the Mafia, I will tell them, otherwise, I will tell them they're not. When the Informant finds out a player is in the Mafia they PM the Undercover Agent with the name of the Mafia member. At any time, the Informants can announce what they know to the other players in the game. Note: When PMing the Undercover Agent the Informant is only allowed to say the name of the player in the Mafia, and what family they are in. No talking about the game should be happening in these PMs. Also, please don't telling anyone, besides the Undercover Agent, who is in the Mafia through PMs because that ruins the game. The Informants can only announce what they know in the thread, but then the Mafia will know who the Informants are, so usually they're only good for one shot doing this.

Undercover Agent- The Undercover Agent works like this: Each Undercover Agent has their own Informant who knows who the Undercover Agent is and sends him/her the names of the players that are in the Mafia. The Undercover Agent then uses that knowledge to make a hit like the Mafia does. The catch is the Undercover Agent will only get to make two hits per game. The Undercover Agent is not allowed to respond to the Informants PMs, only take note of who they tell them is in the Mafia. The Undercover Agent can PM me at any time in the game with a hit, but they must use their 2 hits in separate rounds

How the game is played:

1. I will PM a group of players alerting them that they are in one of the two Mafia families (Cannelloni or Linguini). I will also PM two other players alerting them that they are the Informants for this round, and two more players who will be the Undercover Agent. Everyone else will be a citizen.

2. The game starts off with a citizen vote. During the citizen vote everyone posts who they think is in the Mafia and votes on who to kill for that round. Whoever gets the most votes gets killed, and I will announce if they were in the Mafia or not. Now remember, the Mafia can (and does) vote as citizens, so be on the look out for who votes for who and whatnot during this round.

3. After the citizens vote round the Mafia families each PM me w

2. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Count me in.

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    1. Kotren

Estoy pensando que si es necesario, estiraremos los rounds de votacion.

Edit

Voy a explicar las reglas en plain Spanish por si acaso.

Ok, el que quiera jugar se apunta. Cuando tengamos gente suficiente yo le voy a mandar un PM a todos los jugadores dividiendolos en Cannelloni, Linguini, Undercover Agent, Informer o Citizen. No se choteen! Yo les informare quien mas es de su familia, si son parte de alguna. No le digan a nadie mas que son. La Familia solo se puede comunicar por PM.

El round empieza con las acusaciones de quien esta en la Mafia. Cada cual vota por quien cree que esta en la Mafia. El que saque mas votos, se lo linchan los cuidadanos. (Es como Survivor!) Despues de esto, cada familia me avisa por PM a quien quieren matar. Cada familia me avisa por PM de un hit. Cuando las familias hagan un hit, cada uno de los informers me puede preguntar por PM si UNA persona en especifico esta en la Mafia. Yo le digo si o no. El informer le puede entonces informar a un Undercover Agent que esa persona (si esta en la Mafia) esta en la Mafia. El vigilante puede matar 2 personas por juego y puede anunciarme por PM el hit en cualquier momento!

Es juego sigue ese ciclo hasta que se queden 2 personas.

Estan invitados a postear como gangsters o como gente de los 30's y RPGear asi!

Eso si, esta prohibido hablar de el juego fuera de el thread!

4. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    1.Kotren
    2.Silent-Voices

Come on everybody, live life on the edge!

5. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
  6. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    1.Kotren
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett

7. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I'm in too!

8. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    Count me in too

9. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002

1.Kotren
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak
    5.Rillao_Kun

Quien mas se anima!

10. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    HAHAHAHA

Count Mr Corleone, Gotti, Montana, Luciano in.
    You are so dead

11. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002

1.Kotren
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak
    5.Rillao_Kun
    6.Ktulu_Terumo

12. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    lo faccio io

13. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    1.Kotren
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak
    5.Rillao_Kun
    6.Ktulu_Terumo
    7.Jan_Solo

14. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Me apunto ahora pero leo las reglas Luego :D

15. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002

1.Kotren
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak
    5.Rillao_Kun
    6.Ktulu_Terumo
    7.Jan_Solo
    8.Skalderan

BTW, pueden ver el segundo post para le version sencilla de las reglas.

16. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    >BTW, pueden ver el segundo post para le version sencilla de las reglas.

"le version"?

So what's the matter with ya know, Spike... Are you siding with the Frenchies now? [face_laugh]

When is this thing gonna start?! It'll take a while until we find 25 people...

17. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Callaté, le Jan_Solé!

Creo que lo podemos jugar con solo 15, deja ver si mas gente se anima...

18. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Yo quiero!

"I try to get out, but they pull me back in"

19. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    1.Kotren
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak
    5.Rillao_Kun
    6.Ktulu_Terumo
    7.Jan_Solo
    8.Skalderan
    9.Jedi_Boricua
    10. kyle_katarn_pr

5 mas y estamos!

Quien mas se anima!

20. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    Come on people, solo nos faltan 5 y comenzamos a jugar. Dont be shy! :p

21. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    I'll give a whack at it

count me in.

22. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    bueno people, ahora faltan solo cuatros. :p

23. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Two more corpses...I mean, players...

1.Kotren
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak
    5.Rillao_Kun
    6.Ktulu_Terumo
    7.Jan_Solo
    8.Skalderan
    9.Jedi_Boricua
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    11. Rao
    12. MegaJediRafa.

We are almost there people!

24. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Ok, gente proxima a ser cadaveres, voy a esperar par de dias mas a ver si hay mas jugadores que se apunten. Si no lo hacemos con los que tenemos, asi que pendientes al thread en los proximos dias, les avisare por email o PM con tiempo para deciles cuando empezamos.

Ahora, leean el primer post para las reglas modificadas si jugamos con poca gente.

25. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Damn todavia no entiendo bien las reglas del juego pero anyway me voy a dormir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.