main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Labor Day Picnic

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mac-nut, Aug 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Jeep Chick is hosting a Labor Day picnic at her place in Mililani in the park across from her apartment on Monday around noon. Bring your sports gear, some groceries, your lawn chairs and blankets for an afternoon of fresh air on the grass. We both have hibachi size grills for the burgers, teriyaki chicken/meat sticks. Bring your own steaks if you're a carnivore. PM her or me for her address/directions. See you there. :D :D :D

2. PORLAS

PORLAS Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2001
    can i attend this picnic? is this strictly for starwars fans?

3. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Are you here on Oahu? If you're posting in a star wars board, then I assume you are a minimal star wars fan at least.

Jeep Chick told me yesterday she's thinking of moving the picnic site, so watch this thread for more news.

4. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    I think Jeep Chick gave up and is going to have it at the park next to her place. Traffic in town will be really bad, so her place sounds good.

OK, just confirmed, back to square one. If you are on Oahu and want to come, please PM me for directions.

If you're in California or Australia, you're on your own to get here. :D :D :D

5. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    picnic was great, lots of food, chatter, relaxing, and horseshoes.

back to the salt mines tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.