main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

latest finds

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by DarthBrett, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    post here to tell about your most recent findings:

I just today found the repacked Maul and Han Solo--left the Leia sitting...have to wonder what all was there before though...*mumble*...

2. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    I did mamge to find all the new cardbacks though I didn't get them all. I still haven't seen any of the clone wars stuff yet even though people are reporting finding stuff around here. :( I want the three packs especially an ARC trooper.

3. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    by sheer luck today (i forgot to go to wal-mart yesterday), so I found all 7 figures I needed this year (aayla, yoda/chian, ashla/jempa, padme wedding ceremony, waitress droid, coleman trebor, and wat tambor), AND i found the green a-wing at target in columbia (DSF, there were plenty--check on the shelf BEHIND the star wars stuff, weird placement...)

Clay, I don't understand the Clone Wars thing...they're pretty much peg-warmers at Target in Columbia...maybe you should try Target in spartanburg, I spotted a CW Anakin there last week...i'm still looking for the Jedi 3-Pack, and the Clone 3-pack with the green clone. Also check Toys R Us alot, they have lots of Clone Wars vehicles.

Also: anyone found the Hoth 4-Pack that comes with Han's tauntaun, with the unbroken horn? I've found tons of the incorrect ones.

4. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Dude I'm on it. Heading toward the otherside of town today, hope to pick up some of these.

Are you guys playing Galaxies yet? Last I heard you were waiting on game card which I believe are out now. If you can get on the PA hall is up on Starsider. Twin Suns Syndicate is located just south of Bestine on Tatooine. Send me an in game /tell, Bok Aidan, if you guys are on so we can get you in the guild. :D

5. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    I have come up empty handed again!No luck for the 198th week in a row.However I did just secure a deal that will get me Lt.Fayatonni,WA-7,and Yoda and Chian.

Clay,the clone wars are out there the TRU in Greenville had them Friday night.As for not finding any ARCs,I think I bought them all ;) army builders ya know!

6. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    TONS OF CLONE WAR AT TARGET IN GREENVILLE!Maybe 16 0r 17 pegs worth!

7. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    I need to get to Greenville then. You had better not bought all the ARC troopers or it will be noogies for you next meeting :p

8. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    C'mon!I needed to make a custom Alpha!;)

So far I have 5 ARCS one is a custom red one!Ohhhhrahhh!

9. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    Found the Tatooine Encounter Luke today, along with the corrected tauntaun version of the hoth 4-pack...also saw TONS of clone wars figures at target down here.

Still looking for: Green Clone Pack, Jedi Knight Army Pack

10. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Aren't we all...(I found the green pack)Anyway starting tommorow TRU will be getting daily shipments and target will get every other day shipments due to x-mas.

happyhunting!

Also,scored Ashla and Jempa-Yoda and Chian last night!

11. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    That's cool about getting shipments like that...I hope I can find some freaking 3-Packs...I just want the green one really because I've found a white one, and i have a blue and yellow from the value packs. Also, I think the green clone has the binocular variation, so that's cool. Supposedly K-Mart is getting shipments of the new red clone variation and the durge and clone speeder bike waves, but I don't know of any K-Marts still open in the upstate..oh well.

Happy hunting to all...

12. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Yeah it has the binoculars.Right now I'm looking for...

Colmen Trembor
    Emporer
    Lt.Danni Fayatonni
    WA-7
    2nd wave of Clone Wars
    Blue clones three pack
    Red clones
    Yellow clones
    Clone on speeder
    Durge on speeder

Also,I don't like that red ARC variant,as I can(and have done) a better custom job than that!

13. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    well, DSF, if you find the red variant, send it my way :p ...I'll be looking for this one for sure...for some reason, Clones have instilled a variant craze within me, along with an army building craze...i have about 20 something different kind of clones now...hardly an army, but you know :)

14. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    I have only found one Coleman Trebor but I couldn't open him. Why you say?

Because in the package, he looks like he is laying dead on the arena floor. LOL it's the best package yet IMHO. Still looking for all the 3 packs...good news about the shipments starting to come in.

15. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Good to hear you finally became an army builder!Show us some pics!My clones are about 20 too.But when that other one comes out... :)

16. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    lol Clay. I noticed the same thing...mine will be opened one of these days. i have 100+ figures on cards still, just because i have no place to put them...even all my loose POTF2 figs have been boxed up :(

I really really want a jedi 3-pack...all we have down here are destroyer droid launchers...if i hadn't have happened to look down in a cart at toys r us, i wouldn't even have a clone pack...one of the workers was about to put it back on the shelf but i took it before he had the chance lol

17. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    GREAT COLLECTING DAY IN THE GREATER COLUMBIA AREA!Scored the following figures...

Emporer
    Lt.Danni Fayatonni
    WA-7
    Colmen Trebor
    Clone Trooper three pack green

Brett,if you want that clone three pack we'll talk,because my Republic troopers need more NCOs.Also,I found all my finds several times across the midlands(spare the clones),and will be hitting Greenville tonight!Looks like the new cases are here!

18. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    where'd you find that clone pack?!

19. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Toys R us in Irmo,they'll be getting more in Monday from what I've heard.Anyway,I've decided to keep the green clones,sorry brett.Hope you don't mind,its nothing personal,just that the call to army build is strong in me!

20. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    went to TRU today...and much to my dismay there were several droid launchers and droid armies, but no clones or jedi :(

The guy told me he thought they just put them out this morning too...maybe Friday will bring better luck.

By the way, Andrew, it's cool about the green clones..i have a feeling they'll show up sooner or later. keep the army building strong!

edit:DSF, check your pm's

21. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Don't worry about my Republic Army,worry about my CIS army,it could use some work...

22. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    have you not found the droid army 3-pack? it's been the only one i've found several times. that and the ultramega LAME destroyer droid launcher.

23. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    I have still come up dry. :(

Has anyone played Rebel Strike yet?

24. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    FOUND:

Durge on Speederbike
    Clone on Speederbike
    Jedi Army Three pack

I found these at Suncoasts in Westgate mall.Also,found them in Suncoasts at Haywood mall.

25. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    i have the worst...luck...EVER.

I tried to tell myself to go to suncoast while i was in the mall but didn't.

oh well. How much were they charging there?

I found a yellow clone pack at TRU and KB..bought one for the binocular variation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.